Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Swimming classes for kids?

Options
  • 31-07-2012 4:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭

Just wonder if anybody knows where to find lane swimming for kids in Cork? I tried Leisureworld, but they only have it on Tuesdays (which doesn't suit), and Fridays at 8.45pm (which is way too late).
    Also, tried Dolphin swimming club, but it's really full 1000s on list before us!!!
    Does anyone know if the Gus Healy Pool has lanes swimming? can't see anything on the website.

Thanks in advance :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,022 ✭✭✭blindsider

The Mardyke offers swimming lessons - but I'm not sure about lane swimming etc. Worth a shout tho...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭Majesticzebras

blindsider wrote: »
    The Mardyke offers swimming lessons - but I'm not sure about lane swimming etc. Worth a shout tho...

Thanks a mil blindsider...will check it out. The kids can swim, just need to build up some stamina.
    I appreciate your reply;)

Advertisement