Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cannot verify Account

Options
  • 31-07-2012 4:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hey All,

I have registered as Cash22A on Boards.ie. I recieved 2 emails to verify my account - but neither of them will allow me. When I click on the links it says that the verification code is incorrect. Can you please advise me?

My verification code is bf80b7ac1f2bc40aae645bb9bf029bf5fd157b0a on the first mail I received on Jun 28th and f759357840297ba21c5cc727ac78d3b20e496e86 on the second mail I received on 2 July.

Thanks,

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Might be best to have the devs give it a look over.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭Boards.ie: Danny

I've moved this back to the Help Desk because you cannot post in Site Development to give us some feedback.

Your activation token is valid for 24 hours, after that a new token must be requested. I have checked our records and you do not currently have a valid activation token.

I have sent you a new email just now which has a link you should click within the next day. If you need to get another activation token for whatever reason then visit https://www.boards.ie/auth/resendverification/569405

Danny

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement