Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Really cheap yet good CM

Options
  • 31-07-2012 5:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Ok so I started a new game with Legia Warsaw. Only got 2 leagues loaded (Polish and Irish) and I was wondering if you guys could recommend a good CM, preferably a playmaker type of a player. I play 4-2-1-2-1 or 4-4-2. I have to move my star RW to a CM position to fill a gap. I just started and only got 90k left for my transfers after I bought Mateja Kezman (really hoping he can start bagging goals like he used to for PSV).

Anyone willing to help me out? :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,627 ✭✭✭Sgt Pepper 64

Boruc wrote: »
    Ok so I started a new game with Legia Warsaw. Only got 2 leagues loaded (Polish and Irish) and I was wondering if you guys could recommend a good CM, preferably a playmaker type of a player. I play 4-2-1-2-1 or 4-4-2. I have to move my star RW to a CM position to fill a gap. I just started and only got 90k left for my transfers after I bought Mateja Kezman (really hoping he can start bagging goals like he used to for PSV).

Anyone willing to help me out? :)

Bressan, plays for Bate. I million but spread it out over 48 months.
    Only 5k wages - absolute beast, good enough for the EPL

Dare Vrsic - Olimpija, 230k. 2.5k wages

Andile Jali - Orlando Pirates, 350k

or look for loans in

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Boruc

Thanks Sgt Pepper!
    I haven't been playin in a few days that's why my post is kind of late.
    Bressan has been signed by Besiktas and Jali signed a contract with Ajax.
    Im currently in talks with Vrsic and hopefully I can cut my wages down enough to sign him and keep enough money for potential free agents/loanees.

Vrsic is an AMC but I'm confident he's got enough quality to play CM role in my squad. I'll finally be able to play Radovic as a RW where he belongs.

I'll let you know how Vrsic does in my squad should he decide to play for me.

So far after 3 matches I'm 3rd in the league 1 point behind the leader, also my players seem to be playing much much better in the European cups. I drew Standrad Liege in the 4th qualifying round for the Europa League and I thought my dreams were over. I was proven wrong by winning the first away leg 4-2.
    Might've made a bad call about Kezman tho, so far he's rubbish and Danijel Ljuboja has been superb. In 3 European matches he scored 6 goals!

Advertisement