Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Treaty Realtors, Limerick

Options
  • 31-07-2012 6:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hi. I'm looking to rent a property from Treaty Realtors in Limerick. I was just wondering if anyone has any experience with them that they could share?

Thank you.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭ChickenZombie

Hi,

I recently rented a property from Alex (aka treaty realtors) near UL. He seemed very professional. He appears to be handling many rentals in the city. On the whole, no problems. It's early days but all's good so far.

CZ

• Registered Users Posts: 10 leneebear

Thanks a million for the reply, CZ :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Humdmale

I'm house hunting in Limerick at the moment and I rang Aleks about a property that seemed perfect for me. I left a message, he never rang back. A few days later I tried again and the property was rented but he hadn't bothered to take it off Daft or the other rental sites. Very annoying tbh!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement