Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Drummer wanted in South East.

• 31-07-2012 6:27pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭

Hello, we are a four piece classic rock and blues band based in the South East, Clonmel. The group is only together since January of this year, and our original drummer has just moved abroad. We are currently doing covers, with hopefully originals to follow if we can find the right drummer.

We've done a handful of gigs already with this group, everything is going good so we are eager to continue. We practice once a week, and have our own practice space. Aged between early to mid thirties, although that's not really important as long as you can play and turn up for gigs and practice!

Covering the likes of Lynyrd Skynyrd, Thin Lizzy, Rory Gallagher, CCR, Stevie Ray Vaughan, Jimi, Cream and Clapton. Thats just an example, but we are open to everything.

So if you're a competent drummer, who likes his rockin' blues and classic rock and this sounds like it might be your sort of thing, give us a shout as we are mad to get back playing again!

Cheers!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭skinman

Hi,

I`m an experienced drummer, have been playing for many years. I am about to begin working with another band, they say they will gig maybe once a week, so I open to more work/bands as I need to keep busy gigging. The list of artists you have provided is right up my street. I grew up listening to Free, Skynyrd, Purple, Zeppelin , Lizzy , Gallagher etc . I have my own transport and gear. PM me and we`ll talk more. I`m 30 mins from Clonmel.

Advertisement