Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

las vegas

Options
  • 31-07-2012 7:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭

Hi

im looking at this for december if possible but not fussy on dates.. looking for the best deals.. the only sites i know of are touramerica and ebookers. cant see anything on ebookers but sure im noob with it.

packages seem to be for 4 nights which would suit.. i remember years ago seeing some good deals but maybe they dont do them as good these days

thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,440 ✭✭✭jhegarty

In my option it's too far to go for 4 nights.

Try lastminute , they worked out best when I went.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭madma

jhegarty wrote: »
    In my option it's too far to go for 4 nights.

Try lastminute , they worked out best when I went.

have thought about that alrite.. long haul flights dont bother me..

yeah ill take a look cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭Savman

www.smartervegas.com for good hotel discount codes and promos.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,299 ✭✭✭✭MadsL

Vegas was a reasonable destination for a 4 day trip when flights were cheaper. You basically head over, stay on Irish time as Vegas lets you party 24/7 and then crash out on the plane on the way back having not really slept in 48 hours :)

However, as flights are now more expensive, I'd recommend taking a bit longer to add a road trip and see a bit of Nevada/Arizona.

Savman wrote: »
    www.smartervegas.com for good hotel discount codes and promos.

cheers ill take a look

• Advertisement

MadsL wrote: »
    Vegas was a reasonable destination for a 4 day trip when flights were cheaper. You basically head over, stay on Irish time as Vegas lets you party 24/7 and then crash out on the plane on the way back having not really slept in 48 hours :)

However, as flights are now more expensive, I'd recommend taking a bit longer to add a road trip and see a bit of Nevada/Arizona.

yeah i wish it was still cheaper like the old days as ive always wanted to go and id be well able for all that

money is big factor though id love to visit there also so maybe ill hold off on this occasion. wish id the dough to do it properly but sure ill keep an eye out for the packages

• Registered Users Posts: 19,018 ✭✭✭✭adox

Expedia is worth a look too. Could you do it as part of a two centre trip? Internal flights in the US can be very good.

I`m heading over at the start of next month and going to NY. Staying there a couple of nights before flying to Vegas for 4 nights and then returning to NY for 5 nights before heading back home. I do have a place to stay in NY so that helps greatly but even at that I got return flights to NY, return flights from NY to LV and 4 nights in the Aria for around €770.00 all in.

Also have a look on Skyscanner.ie for the cheapest flights if you want to book flights and hotel seperately.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,510 ✭✭✭Hazys

Im going for labor day weekend...can't fcuking wait, its gona be mental!!

I'm flying from Boston which is expensive...but if you fly from NYC its a lot cheaper just because there is so many options.

The Cosmo is the best place to stay if your there to party, class atomsphere.

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭mooeire

Hi, looking for info on flights to vegas next august. Big group of us going and flights at the moment are around 1000 euro, is this the usual price for that time?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,900 ✭✭✭InTheTrees

We're going for three nights (from Seattle) over Halloween. Should be interesting.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,018 ✭✭✭✭adox

mooeire wrote: »
    Hi, looking for info on flights to vegas next august. Big group of us going and flights at the moment are around 1000 euro, is this the usual price for that time?

That seems a lot although I`ve never flown direct. We were there last month but took in NY as well. Flights to NY were 345 each return, then booked a deal on Expedia - return flights from NY to Las Vegas and 4 nights in The Aria for around 400 euro each.

Advertisement