Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help please :)

Options
  • 31-07-2012 8:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭

Hey looking for a venue to hold my 30th in October? Some where big enough to hold between 70 and 100 people roughly and where I can bring my own food in? And also somewhere that sections area off ya know private function?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭leduke

mount sion centre or roanmore centre are first to spring to mind! showboat would be ok too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 579 ✭✭✭cartell_best

leduke wrote: »
    showboat would be ok too

The showboat is grand, a mate of mine has his 40th there a while back. Decent layout at the rear and proper smoking area away from the main area.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,028 ✭✭✭calvin_zola

lulu1985 wrote: »
    Hey looking for a venue to hold my 30th in October? Some where big enough to hold between 70 and 100 people roughly and where I can bring my own food in? And also somewhere that sections area off ya know private function?
    Wander inn, showboat

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

Had mine in the showboat, was very happy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭Jason Todd

+1 for the Wander Inn, especially if you need somewhere close to town.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 739 ✭✭✭bradknowell

All good venues mentioned already.
    Having mother and fathers 40th anniversary in ronemore in September. If you get 75 or more at it then you get 150 quid from ronemore. Didn't tell me parents that hehe

Advertisement