Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any reviews on Geraldine from Castlebar?

Options
  • 31-07-2012 8:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Hi,
    I was just wondering has anyone had a reading with this lady?I have read all the threads about here. Most agree that she is good but they are all very vague. How much is a reading and how long do her readings last?Did any future predictions come true?
    Thank you!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 566 ✭✭✭Rose35

annie06 wrote: »
    Hi,
    I was just wondering has anyone had a reading with this lady?I have read all the threads about here. Most agree that she is good but they are all very vague. How much is a reading and how long do her readings last?Did any future predictions come true?
    Thank you!

Future predictions have come true amazingly and i am very happy:D she is a lovely lady I think reading lasted half hr or 40 mins, cant remember how much but it was a donation to an animal charity, any reviews i have heard have been amazing, comes highly recommened. I hope im not being too vague, everyone has a different experience but mine was positive and good. :D

Good luck and make sure you post a review please of your experience. x

• Registered Users Posts: 1 el94

would anyone have her number by any chance?

Advertisement