Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Running CM 00/01 on Windows 7 64bit

Options
  • 31-07-2012 9:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭

Hi all, figured this might be a good place to ask.

I had this running on my laptop, acquiring the free version and patching it up to date. However my main Pc runs Windows 7 64bit and I want to get it running.

I'm mounting the iso, and while many a google search simply identifies to change compatibility mode, and run as Admin, this is not working.

I'm wondering if anyone has this up and running on Windows 7.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

No one?

So clearly going to have to buy the new one

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

why dont you try asking over on the SI forums?

Mc Love wrote: »
    why dont you try asking over on the SI forums?

I've a thread there aswell waiting on answers.

Considering the game is free and its kept up to date every transfer window, and recognised as probably the best CM/FM, I just assumed there might be people here playing it

• Registered Users Posts: 31,921 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Perhaps the computer forums would have an answer?

• Advertisement

Just bout FM2012 in Smyths, ****it

• Registered Users Posts: 3,941 ✭✭✭osh

I don't play this much but it works fine on my laptop using windows home premium 64bit.

Don't think I had to do anything special, just followed the instructions on the cm site

Edit: Actually just checked and it's CM 01/02 I have

Advertisement