Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

trying to evict some from house as leasholder

Options
  • 31-07-2012 10:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

hi i need some advise on how to evict someone form a house share as leaseholder .a women moved in about i year ago and didnt tell me she was pregnant and after 2 months she had baby , she just looked like she was a big women and hid it well , now after a year she has been causing alot of problems and i have given her 2 months to move out , another person is moving out too and i am finding it difficult to find peolpe to move in as the lady with baby is refusing to move out and has said a solicitor she doesnt have to leave untill she finds somewhere , what can i do i, would realy need some hepl thanks tony there are 4 people in house at the moment not including baby, no contracts just my name on lease , ive been living here 3 year what am i to do any advise that can help
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,283 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Consult a solicitor, legal advice is banned sitewide.

Advertisement