Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Everton Team Talk/Gossip/Rumours 2018 NEW WARNING FROM MODS

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,967 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

thebaz wrote: »
    i have no problem with fans from other clubs coming in here and offering valid opinions - but stay away if you want to troll
    I'm not trolling, I have given my opinion on Big Sam before but you all keep giving out about him. He has gotten the results required and finishing 7th or even 6th is possible.

The response in here is that anybody could have done it and that you want him gone at the end of the season.

So that is the reason for my previous post. You don't deserve him and if you get a crap manager after him and get relegated I am of the opinion that all the ungrateful fans here deserve that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,966 ✭✭✭Liamalone

eagle eye wrote: »
    I'm not trolling, I have given my opinion on Big Sam before but you all keep giving out about him. He has gotten the results required and finishing 7th or even 6th is possible.

The response in here is that anybody could have done it and that you want him gone at the end of the season.

So that is the reason for my previous post. You don't deserve him and if you get a crap manager after him and get relegated I am of the opinion that all the ungrateful fans here deserve that.

Have you watched every minute of every Everton have this season? I'm betting no, and far from it at that. At that, if you have watched Everton the times they were live on Sky/BT then surely you seen the way they were playing and couldn't have been impressed.

Big Sam has the team playing crap and the quality of players is what has sneaked the wins, not the manager.

Liamalone wrote: »
    Have you watched every minute of every Everton have this season? I'm betting no, and far from it at that. At that, if you have watched Everton the times they were live on Sky/BT then surely you seen the way they were playing and couldn't have been impressed.

Big Sam has the team playing crap and the quality of players is what has sneaked the wins, not the manager.
    Well they weren't doing it under the previous manager. How do you explain that?

Also the addition of Tosun seems like it was Sam's idea and he is starting to look like a very good buy.

I've seen Allardyce for a long time. He was at my club, Blackburn, and did a great job there. He started out with a team in relegation and played hoofball and saved us from relegation. The second season wasn't that much better but it was better and we finished ninth, the football certainly improved there the third season but then we got new horrendous owners who thought they knew better and sacked him.

He was at West Ham and got them up, then turned them into a solid Premier league side. His contract was not renewed and he left he club as the fans felt they could do better. In came Slavan Bilic and he did well his first season but things fell apart pretty quickly after that. Bilic is gone and Moyes has taken over there and they are struggling to stay up.

Your previous manager was there when you signed Ashley Williams, Michael Keane, Cuco Martina, Gylfi Sigurdsson, Davy Klaasen(Who?) and Wayne Rooney.

Since Sam arrived you have brought in Tosun, Walcott and Mangala on loan. Mangala got a bad injury but the other two look like they are working out fine.
    What about all those that came in last summer? They don't look very good to this point although Gylfi seems to be improving now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,719 ✭✭✭✭thebaz

IYou don't deserve him and if you get a crap manager after him and get relegated I am of the opinion that all the ungrateful fans here deserve that.

We deserve better than big Sam - i have admiited along with others he has done a job this season - whilst earning top dollar - but he seams to have split Everton fans - with the money being splashed by everton , I could probably keep Everton up next year , given quality of some of the other teams

We deserve better than big Sam - i have admiited along with others he has done a job this season - whilst earning top dollar - but he seams to have split Everton fans - with the money being splashed by everton , I could probably keep Everton up next year , given quality of some of the other teams
    If you seriously believe there is an earthy hope that you could keep Everton up for one season then it's pointless having conversation with you.

What qualifications have you got?

Allardyce is a very good manager, he does things differently to anybody else. He will start out with very unattractive football and slowly improve it as time goes by.

Like if Jose Mourinho was available in the morning would you want him? He plays a very unattractive type of football too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭dubrov

Look, this has all been covered several times. Every time we get a win someone comes in here saying how lucky we are to have him.

Again, we were 12th when he took over, 2 points off 9th. He started with an easy run as well. We are currently 9th (not 6th/7th as many seem to believe).

If you actually watched any of the games you'd realise the standard of football is drivel. We seem to have a knack of winning all the games that are 50-50 but that luck won't last.
    When we lose we are nowhere in games.

I've given up on BFS. The guy stands for nothing that this football club's fans can relate to. Results aren't everything. The sooner he moves on the better.

If you seriously believe there is an earthy hope that you could keep Everton up for one season then it's pointless having conversation with you.

Allardyce is a very good manager, he does things differently to anybody else. He will start out with very unattractive football and slowly improve it as time goes by.

Like if Jose Mourinho was available in the morning would you want him? He plays a very unattractive type of football too.

yeah Big Sam will help us close the gap on the big 6 - I assume you are a united or pool fan - question - Would you be happy with BFS at anfield or old trafford ? Don't think so

i am biting to the troll - i never learn

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,468 ✭✭✭✭lawred2

I actually wouldn't want Mourinho.

He's a busted flush.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

I think we, as a community, need to ignore eagle eye when he comes in here with his Allardyce parades - he is of course entitled to his opinion, we all are - but we just keep treading the same ground over and over and it's getting old now

yeah Big Sam will help us close the gap on the big 6 - I assume you are a united or pool fan - question - Would you be happy with BFS at anfield or old trafford ? Don't think so

i am biting to the troll - i never learn
    You must have missed it earlier, I'm a Blackburn Rovers fan.

We currently have Tony Mowbray in charge and he is doing a good job. As long as that continues I wouldn't want anybody else but if he gets us back up to the Championship and can't cut it then I'd love to have Allardyce but he'll never work for Venky's again and he is right imo.

• Advertisement

I think we, as a community, need to ignore eagle eye when he comes in here with his Allardyce parades - he is of course entitled to his opinion, we all are - but we just keep treading the same ground over and over and it's getting old now
    I dunno, maybe I should hit the report button on you but I'll respond instead.

I'm a lot older than most on here and I remember the great Everton players and teams since the late seventies with players like Mick Lyons and Bob Latchford and then later on players like Kevin Ratcliffe, Pat Nevin, Mountfield, Reid, Sharpe and I could go on and on really.

I remember the fans back then and I was at a few Everton games back in those days and they were very fair fans. Even when things were not as good in the nineties they were willing to accept their place at the time and hope for improvement.

It is maybe not just an Everton problem nowadays but more the football fan in general. They want everything instantly like a spoiled child and if they don't get it they rant and give out like a spoiled child. There doesn't seem to be any patience anymore, they can't look beyond the end of this season never mind looking a couple of years down the road.

Right now Everton have a very promising group of young players and the only thing I think Everton fans should be concerned with over the next two years is the development of those players because if they develop right then you are going to have a very serious young team.

You have brought in some older players and some younger ones too and it's a decent looking squad but there was something really wrong somewhere from the start of this season. Allardyce has come in and done what he does which is to steady the ship but imo the man deserves thanks from the fans for doing that and to be given the opportunity to see if he can build on it.

I don't think there is anything unfair about that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,184 ✭✭✭Gavlor

I'm a lot older than most on here and I remember the great Everton players and teams since the late seventies with players like Mick Lyons and Bob Latchford and then later on players like Kevin Ratcliffe, Pat Nevin, Mountfield, Reid, Sharpe and I could go on and on really.

I remember the fans back then and I was at a few Everton games back in those days and they were very fair fans. Even when things were not as good in the nineties they were willing to accept their place at the time and hope for improvement.

It is maybe not just an Everton problem nowadays but more the football fan in general. They want everything instantly like a spoiled child and if they don't get it they rant and give out like a spoiled child. There doesn't seem to be any patience anymore, they can't look beyond the end of this season never mind looking a couple of years down the road.

Right now Everton have a very promising group of young players and the only thing I think Everton fans should be concerned with over the next two years is the development of those players because if they develop right then you are going to have a very serious young team.

You have brought in some older players and some younger ones too and it's a decent looking squad but there was something really wrong somewhere from the start of this season. Allardyce has come in and done what he does which is to steady the ship but imo the man deserves thanks from the fans for doing that and to be given the opportunity to see if he can build on it.

You’re missing the point about Everton as is allardyce. He is a pig of a man and one that is totally at odds with Evertons traditions and values.

His football style is effective to achieve 40 points, but it’s not exactly ambitious so if Everton are to stick with him it would reflect their ambition.

For that reason alone he needs to leave at the end of the season and he will receive a big fat thanks from the club in the form of a cheque!

You must have missed it earlier, I'm a Blackburn Rovers fan.

We currently have Tony Mowbray in charge and he is doing a good job. As long as that continues I wouldn't want anybody else but if he gets us back up to the Championship and can't cut it then I'd love to have Allardyce but he'll never work for Venky's again and he is right imo.

fair eneogh - getting Blackburn or any team out of the Championship Big Sam would be ideal - even maintaining mid-table Premiership survival he's fine - but given the money being spent at Everton now, we are expecting more - at the start of the season I honestly thought we should be challenging big 6 - instead this season has been a disaster - Sam has fulfilled his objective - but for next season , provided we continue with same spending I and most others want more - something I don't believe Big Sam can do in todays game. Thats it - be good to see Blackburn back too.

Gavlor wrote: »
    You’re missing the point about Everton as is allardyce. He is a pig of a man and one that is totally at odds with Evertons traditions and values.

His football style is effective to achieve 40 points, but it’s not exactly ambitious so if Everton are to stick with him it would reflect their ambition.

For that reason alone he needs to leave at the end of the season and he will receive a big fat thanks from the club in the form of a cheque!
    The first and last highlighted bits are highly disrespectful imo. This is what I'm talking about.

The middle bit I have to take issue with. He got Bolton back in the Premier league in 2001 and they struggled the first two seasons but then they finished 8th, 6th, 8th and 7th with 53 points, 58 points and 56 points twice.
    He then went to Newcastle and was really badly treated there and didn't last the season.
    His next club was Blackburn Rovers where he saved us from relegation and then we finished 10th with 50 points. I think we were on an upward curve under him but Venky's put and end to that.
    Next for him was West Ham where he took them over in the Championship and got them promoted in his first season in charge. They then finished 10th, 13th and 12th in the Premier league with 46, 40 and 47 points. I honestly thought they were on an upward curve under him too but they didn't renew his contract and had one excellent season under Bilic before it all started to fall apart again for them.
    Since then he came in and saved Sunderland and then got the England job which didn't last very long. He then went and saved Crystal Palace and moved on from there swiftly which seems to have been a very smart move.

Anyways he has had plenty of seasons well above this 40 point manager range you put him in and they have happened for the most part when he has gotten a couple of years at a club.

Everton, along with Newcastle, would be the biggest clubs he has been at and I think if he gets a chance he will do a very good job for Everton.

He is also highly respected by players for the most part. I listened to Ryan Nelsen talk about him a couple of years ago after he retired and he was very complimentary about him, moreso than of any other manager he played under.

The first and last highlighted bits are highly disrespectful imo. This is what I'm talking about.

The middle bit I have to take issue with. He got Bolton back in the Premier league in 2001 and they struggled the first two seasons but then they finished 8th, 6th, 8th and 7th with 53 points, 58 points and 56 points twice.
    He then went to Newcastle and was really badly treated there and didn't last the season.
    His next club was Blackburn Rovers where he saved us from relegation and then we finished 10th with 50 points. I think we were on an upward curve under him but Venky's put and end to that.
    Next for him was West Ham where he took them over in the Championship and got them promoted in his first season in charge. They then finished 10th, 13th and 12th in the Premier league with 46, 40 and 47 points. I honestly thought they were on an upward curve under him too but they didn't renew his contract and had one excellent season under Bilic before it all started to fall apart again for them.
    Since then he came in and saved Sunderland and then got the England job which didn't last very long. He then went and saved Crystal Palace and moved on from there swiftly which seems to have been a very smart move.

Anyways he has had plenty of seasons well above this 40 point manager range you put him in and they have happened for the most part when he has gotten a couple of years at a club.

Everton, along with Newcastle, would be the biggest clubs he has been at and I think if he gets a chance he will do a very good job for Everton.

He is also highly respected by players for the most part. I listened to Ryan Nelsen talk about him a couple of years ago after he retired and he was very complimentary about him, moreso than of any other manager he played under.

Can’t be arsed highlighting but his lifestyle, manner, tactics and the manner in which he lost the England job are reflective of a pig of a man.

Bolton success aside you have proven my point about 40 points and lastly, there’s a reason why he’s not given much of a chance at clubs. See previous paragraph

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,722 ✭✭✭nice_guy80

Can’t be arsed highlighting but his lifestyle, manner, tactics and the manner in which he lost the England job are reflective of a pig of a man.

Bolton success aside you have proven my point about 40 points and lastly, there’s a reason why he’s not given much of a chance at clubs. See previous paragraph

he's quite possibly the most ignorant and narrow minded manager of Everton, ever

we've more league titles than chelsea and tottenham put together
    our club motto is "only the best is good enough". well with BFS it just isn't

we've one of the best academies and U23 squads in england
    I want to see those players developed and kept at the club. BFS doesn't care about the long term or footballing vision for the club

we've an owner with plenty of money
    I want to see that money wisely invested in players which will bring the club forward for the next 5+ years under a positive manager

we're going to hopefully build a lovely new stadium and I don't want the club struggling to finance this based on an ignorant, seemingly crass manager projecting the wrong image of the club

Gavlor wrote:

Gavlor wrote:

Rolly eyes to this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,881 ✭✭✭terrydel

I agree with you, I can see good arguments why we might look to change manager in the summer, but he's at least done enough to warrant feeling he had earned the right to be considered for the role next season.
    It's the bile and hatred towards him I can't stand, and it's undeniably there. The complete lack of balance and total unwillingness to give him any credit whatsoever. Its actually turning me off evertonians in a lot of ways, our fans behaviour towards him really has shown them up and not in a good way.

does this thread need closing?

it's just gotten stuck in an Allardyce loop

• Advertisement

Let's break this down shall we?

Games we've won under Allardyce:

Huddersfield (H)
    Limassol (A)
    Newcastle (A)
    Swansea - pre-Carvahal (H)
    Leicester (H)
    Palace (H)
    Brighton (H)
    Stoke (A)

The only one that stands out is beating Leicester, and even then they are a shadow of the team that won the title. Newly promoted teams and those in the relegation zone are teams we should be beating week in week out - so nothing special here.

Defeats under Allardyce:

Burnley (A)
    Watford (A)
    Arsenal (A) - spanked
    Spurs (A) - spanked
    Man Utd (H)
    Liverpool - FA Cup (A)
    Bournemouth (A)

There seems to be a pattern, if only I could see it.....

Draws under Allardyce:

WBA (A)
    Chelsea (H)
    Liverpool (A)
    WBA (H)

So we couldn't get a win against the team that will most likely finish bottom and while I didn't see the Chelsea game I did see the Liverpool game and the only reason we got a point there is because a) Mane was a greedy bastard and b) Lovren is a clumsy fool

There isn't a single hope that Allardyce can get us what we want - he came in and he did a job, got us the results we needed to stay safe (even typing that makes me feel sick, the very idea that relegation was an actual concern!!) and I honestly think we pay him off in the summer and we all walk away - I do not believe for a single second that Allardyce believes he was staying past the summer and while it's a bit harsh to call him a mercenary because the truth is that he played us like a fiddle. He publicly said he wanted it, we chased Silva and when push came to shove we got desperate and he knew he had us by the short and curleys; he owes nothing to Everton and why should he? So he used the situation to his advantage and got the best deal possible, can't really blame him for that.

But I digress; what players can Allardyce attract next summer with his hoofball tactics and managerial pedigree? I look forward to us signing Ryan Shawcross and Wes Morgan because they are the only kind of players we'll be signing under him. And don't give me that Jay-Jay Okocha spiel, the more I think about it the more I find it highly convenient that he only signed those types of players at Bolton, almost as if....I don't know....as if someone else had more control over the signing of players? To be fair it doesn't appear to matter who he signs we'll still be dog****e to watch and about as appealing as wiping ones arse with sandpaper.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,881 ✭✭✭terrydel

Huddersfield (H)
    Limassol (A)
    Newcastle (A)
    Leicester (H)
    Palace (H)
    Brighton (H)
    Stoke (A)

The only one that stands out is beating Leicester, and even then they are a shadow of the team that won the title. Newly promoted teams and those in the relegation zone are teams we should be beating week in week out - so nothing special here.

Defeats under Allardyce:

Burnley (A)
    Watford (A)
    Arsenal (A) - spanked
    Spurs (A) - spanked
    Man Utd (H)
    Liverpool - FA Cup (A)
    Bournemouth (A)

Draws under Allardyce:

WBA (A)
    Chelsea (H)
    Liverpool (A)
    WBA (H)

So we couldn't get a win against the team that will most likely finish bottom and while I didn't see the Chelsea game I did see the Liverpool game and the only reason we got a point there is because a) Mane was a greedy bastard and b) Lovren is a clumsy fool

There isn't a single hope that Allardyce can get us what we want - he came in and he did a job, got us the results we needed to stay safe (even typing that makes me feel sick, the very idea that relegation was an actual concern!!) and I honestly think we pay him off in the summer and we all walk away - I do not believe for a single second that Allardyce believes he was staying past the summer and while it's a bit harsh to call him a mercenary because the truth is that he played us like a fiddle. He publicly said he wanted it, we chased Silva and when push came to shove we got desperate and he knew he had us by the short and curleys; he owes nothing to Everton and why should he? So he used the situation to his advantage and got the best deal possible, can't really blame him for that.

But I digress; what players can Allardyce attract next summer with his hoofball tactics and managerial pedigree? I look forward to us signing Ryan Shawcross and Wes Morgan because they are the only kind of players we'll be signing under him. And don't give me that Jay-Jay Okocha spiel, the more I think about it the more I find it highly convenient that he only signed those types of players at Bolton, almost as if....I don't know....as if someone else had more control over the signing of players? To be fair it doesn't appear to matter who he signs we'll still be dog****e to watch and about as appealing as wiping ones arse with sandpaper.

The failure of his detractors like yourself to afford him even an ounce of credit makes it a waste of time even debating.

terrydel wrote: »
    The failure of his detractors like yourself to afford him even an ounce of credit makes it a waste of time even debating.

I did give him some credit, I said he was right to hit us for a decent salary :cool:

terrydel wrote: »

How so?

Poirot has put together a comprehensive post backed up by results.
    His investigative skills clearly transfer to the world of football.

Your response is that you can't be bothered debating instead of addressing any of the points raised.

Anyway, I don't want to focus on BFS. BFS is doing what he does and has done more or less what he was expected to do. He has been paid very well for his work.

Most fans are more angry at the board's decision to appoint him and the message that sends out about the club.

Huddersfield (H)
    Limassol (A)
    Newcastle (A)
    Leicester (H)
    Palace (H)
    Brighton (H)
    Stoke (A)

Defeats under Allardyce:

Burnley (A)
    Watford (A)
    Arsenal (A) - spanked
    Spurs (A) - spanked
    Man Utd (H)
    Liverpool - FA Cup (A)
    Bournemouth (A)

Draws under Allardyce:

WBA (A)
    Chelsea (H)
    Liverpool (A)
    WBA (H)

Unsworth could have got those results imho

nice_guy80 wrote: »

You could have got those results!

• Advertisement

You could have got those results!
    at a fraction of the cost of BFS!

We always seem to do well against that small club from Manchester, City.

any chance of a decent performance?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,942 ✭✭✭wally79

I see there’s some nice outrage going on as BT sports promo for the match doesn’t feature any Everton players.

I also see we are paying somegthing like 5.5 million of Koeman's Netherlands salary

we agreed to pay the difference between his Everton salary (when he got the road) and any new job he might get
    the Dutch football association are paying him peanuts and we're picking up the rest
    absolutely pathetic financial management of the club

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,064 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

I also see we are paying somegthing like 5.5 million of Koeman's Netherlands salary

we agreed to pay the difference between his Everton salary (when he got the road) and any new job he might get
    the Dutch football association are paying him peanuts and we're picking up the rest
    absolutely pathetic financial management of the club

I'd be more surprised if we weren't to be honest. Including big Sam we'll end up paying about 30m in compensation to our last 3 managers.

• Advertisement

don't really care

I believe Unsworth received a free tracksuit and half a bag of chips for his contribution.

• Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭Telecaster58

dubrov wrote: »
    I believe Unsworth received a free tracksuit and half a bag of chips for his contribution.

He was overpaid

do lads even care anymore?

No, couldn't watch the game yesterday and it didn't bother me.

Nope. Wasn't remotely interested.

The Pep way versus the Big Sam way - football has moved on (thankfully) - he's out of his depth (thats if we really want to move on (stating the obvious I know) .

BTW has Scheidderlin played one decent game since his expensive move ??

The Pep way versus the Big Sam way - football has moved on (thankfully) - he's out of his depth (thats if we really want to move on (stating the obvious I know) .

BTW has Scheidderlin played one decent game since his expensive move ??

To be fair Schneiderlin looked pretty good after he first signed, don't know what has happened to him this season, he looks all over the place positioning wise and his decision making has become atrocious

• Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭Telecaster58

To be fair Schneiderlin looked pretty good after he first signed, don't know what has happened to him this season, he looks all over the place positioning wise and his decision making has become atrocious

He is certainly one player who looks like he doesn't give a toss

• Advertisement

Were second best mostly bar the last 15 or so to a very reduced strength Liverpool side

Had a few chances at the end - but bottled those.

What a time to be alive...

Cowards
    The lot of them
    Except maybe Seamus and Cenk

says it all 2 posts on derby day - be gone Big Sam - job done - now please, give us a manager that the whole club can get behind and believe in and build something special for the future . The potential is ther , but Big Sam is not the man.

says it all 2 posts on derby day - be gone Big Sam - job done - now please, give us a manager that the whole club can get behind and believe in and build something special for the future . The potential is ther , but Big Sam is not the man.

Big sam is not the man but the players are a disgrace too. How many could you build a team around next season? Pickford, Coleman, Walcott, gana, siggurdson?

eh i dunno wrote: »
    Big sam is not the man but the players are a disgrace too. How many could you build a team around next season? Pickford, Coleman, Walcott, gana, siggurdson?

add in a couple of the younger guys and the money evertion have been spending - quite quickly under the right direction we would have a decent team - hopefully Walsh has been shown the door - get the right manager and the future would be good , not sure who that would be - but the team is stagnating under Big Sam again - not his fault- he has done his job , but thts his limit - I couldnt take another season of this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,584 ✭✭✭Rekop dog

His signings have been far better than the ones lasts summer. Give I'm a solid pre season and a wad of cash in the summer and you'll be battling for Europe next season.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,150 ✭✭✭Johnmb

Rekop dog wrote: »
    His signings have been far better than the ones lasts summer. Give I'm a solid pre season and a wad of cash in the summer and you'll be battling for Europe next season.
    You take him at your club. we want a manager with potential to challenge for more than 40 points per season...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,584 ✭✭✭Rekop dog

Johnmb wrote: »
    You take him at your club. we want a manager with potential to challenge for more than 40 points per season...

You're already on more than that with 5 games left despite him being handicapped by a terrible start and a side with confidence in the gutter.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Rekop dog wrote: »

Big Sam is the perfect manager for a team that is constantly the underdog. He has shown nothing in his time at Everton to indicate he can manage a team with higher expectations. Everton should run him out the door at the end of the season. His style of football is shocking .

• Advertisement

I'd say the board will have no choice but to give him the bullet once they see the low level of season ticket renewals

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement