Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hire badminton court

Options
  • 31-07-2012 10:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi! Just wondering does anyone know if and where you can hire a badminton court, net etc in the Cork area?
    Many thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,451 ✭✭✭CharlieCroker

I know you used to be able to rent the one in the Blarney woolen mills hotel. Give them a call

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

I was checking this out before and the best place I came across was Pfizers sports club in Ringaskiddy you can hire the court it just depends on the day. Just incase if you were thinking of starting something I would defo have two that would be interested..

I had a look around for nets also and the best thing instead of buying a major set was there is a set in Smyths it is a mixed outdoor play set and it has a badminton net in it

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

I'd also love to take up badminton again, it's been years ....

• Registered Users Posts: 19,218 ✭✭✭✭Bannasidhe

The church hall (I think it's the COI one) in Carrigtowhill has a badminton court available to rent. Afraid I don't know the number. Sorry.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

Carrigtwhohill would be handy if in the area...I am back on the search now after reading this. so will be back if I get anywhere with it...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭curly from cork

garryduff in rochestown hire court and net. dont know the cost but you could ring 021 4891978

Advertisement