Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Croke Park seating

13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6 jmmurphy37

In the Lower Davin Stand is seat number 1 an aisle seat or is it in the middle of the row? e.g. block 317 row R seat 1.

• Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭The Maverick

jmmurphy37 wrote: »
    In the Lower Davin Stand is seat number 1 an aisle seat or is it in the middle of the row? e.g. block 317 row R seat 1.

Middle of the row. I think aisle seats are 13 and 14, though they could be 12 and 13 either.

Was afraid of that. Thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,466 ✭✭✭mayo.mick

Middle of the row. I think aisle seats are 13 and 14, though they could be 12 and 13 either.

Correct and seat no 28/29 of the previous section is before seat 1 to the right.

thanks. want to get tickets for football 1/4 and 1/2 finals but GAA are doling them out. limited to 317 row H which is too near field. Do the offers go up the stand as week goes on and will upper Davin be used?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,907 ✭✭✭munchkin_utd

thanks. want to get tickets for football 1/4 and 1/2 finals but GAA are doling them out. limited to 317 row H which is too near field. Do the offers go up the stand as week goes on and will upper Davin be used?
    i just did a test booking on tickets.ie and for the 2quarters and 2 semis its offering 307 GG so almost bang on the centre line of the cusack toward the back of the lower level.

strange - i don't see that. for 24/8 i only get davin stand for quarter and semifinal!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,907 ✭✭✭munchkin_utd

strange - i don't see that. for 24/8 i only get davin stand for quarter and semifinal!
    are we taking about the same thing?

GAA has a package for 85euro for both days of quarters and both days of semis.

you seem to be doing some pick and mix or just for one team if I unterstand it correctly.

I'm doing a deal for €55 for KvG and MvC on 3/8 and (KvG)v(MvC) on 24/8. Your deal looks good at €85.

Thanks for that munchkin_utd. I did the deal for €85 for a great seat.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,403 ✭✭✭spiritcrusher

Just posted this in the Galway thread but realised I may be better off asking here.
    Anyone try to get Cusak tickets yet? It's the only sideline stand doing the student refund but tickets.ie only have Hogan and Davin stand tickets for sale. Can Cusak be got in Super Valu? Don't fancy being down in the corner again like I was last year.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,466 ✭✭✭mayo.mick

Just posted this in the Galway thread but realised I may be better off asking here.
    Anyone try to get Cusak tickets yet? It's the only sideline stand doing the student refund but tickets.ie only have Hogan and Davin stand tickets for sale. Can Cusak be got in Super Valu? Don't fancy being down in the corner again like I was last year.

Cussack upper might go on sale later in the week?

Advertisement