Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parking at Royal Hospital Kilmainham

Options
  • 31-07-2012 11:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭

Hi,
    I bought tickets for Leonard Cohen concert at Royal Hospital Kilmainham in September. I'd appreciate advice on the best place to park the car. Is there a car park nearby?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭Tree Scape

Theres a car park in Heuston station, a small few on street spaces opp Heuston and a few non-paid on street on Military road.
    Weekends not too bad to get on-street-I did for FF-but weekends not a chance.

Heuston might be best option - 5 mins across road

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭EASYNEWS

Thanks Tree Scape. I'll try there so. As I'm not familiar with Dublin I'll go early & park there. Thanks again

• Registered Users Posts: 48 Francis H Murphy

These are relatively small concerts 5,000 + so parking will not be major problem. It is a small park so you can get in & out of the site in 5- 10 mins.
    Do not worry you will be air bourne & fly home after the event

Advertisement