Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

plumber in lucan

Options
  • 31-07-2012 11:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

looking for reliable plumber in lucan just to sort out a couple of cisterns, am new to area and would appreciate any recommendations. thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,625 ✭✭✭Stuck Cone

Ive been Lucan for one myself

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭Walter Sobchak III

tomloftus wrote: »
    looking for reliable plumber in lucan just to sort out a couple of cisterns, am new to area and would appreciate any recommendations. thanks

PM me. I know a very reliable guy I can recommend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭CreepingDeath

tomloftus wrote: »

I can recommend these guys.
    I'd a leak in a shower and they arrived in 2 hours, when other plumbers didn't even return my call on answer phone.
    I was so impressed with their service I got them to replace a complete bathroom, including tiling.

Leak King Dubin

• Registered Users Posts: 2 ASharma

Can somebody tell me a reliable plumber in lucan please...

Thanks in advance
    Regards

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭Walter Sobchak III

ASharma wrote: »
    Can somebody tell me a reliable plumber in lucan please...

Thanks in advance
    Regards

PM me and I will give you a number of a good reliable guy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭stoneill

Alan McCarthy - excellent plumber, also mad into Lucan Sarsfields.

Almech Heating & Plumbing
    ADDRESS 15 Rockfield Finnstown Abbey Lucan Co. Dublin
    REGISTERED INSTALLER Alan McCarthy
    PHONE 01 6211053
    MOBILE 087 2367724
    EMAIL almechp@gmail.com

• Registered Users Posts: 2 ASharma

Thank you everybody for replying :)

• Registered Users Posts: 21 accord2001

PM me and I will give you a number of a good reliable guy.
    hi man can u give me the name & details of the same plumber? need one from Lucan thanks in advance

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭josh59

accord2001 wrote: »
    hi man can u give me the name & details of the same plumber? need one from Lucan thanks in advance

I have a number for a very good Polish guy - he lives in Liffey Valley Park - pm me if you want his number. He's done some work in both mine and a relations house in the recent past, does a good job and won't rip you off.

• Registered Users Posts: 65,404 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

Lucan Plumbing and Heating. Colin Ennis 086 2323323. Lives in Lucan himself.

Installed a high quality German condensing boiler for me last summer, with dual zone controls, wireless thermostat etc. He gave me a very good price and I qualified for and received the full Energy Ireland grant. Energy Ireland visited my house later as a random check and found everything in order and compliant with the terms of the grant

House went from a full letter up in BER rating because of the new boiler

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭irishmotorist

unkel wrote: »
    Lucan Plumbing and Heating. Colin Ennis 086 2323323. Lives in Lucan himself.

Installed a high quality German condensing boiler for me last summer, with dual zone controls, wireless thermostat etc. He gave me a very good price and I qualified for and received the full Energy Ireland grant. Energy Ireland visited my house later as a random check and found everything in order and compliant with the terms of the grant

House went from a full letter up in BER rating because of the new boiler

+1 on Colin. He replaced a radiator for me a good few years ago. Very good and a nice chap.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭missmyler

+1 on Colin. Very good and a nice chap.

+1

http://lucanplumbing.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 1 lordShoa

missmyler

I saw your notice on adverts, I might be able to help you with your boiler PCB problem as I am able to repair some boards, if its just a part worn out rather than the board burnt out.
    let me know

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭mudxfxa

Hi, can anyone pm a phone number of a good reliable plumber in Lucan?

mudxfxa wrote: »
    Hi, can anyone pm a phone number of a good reliable plumber in Lucan?

Eh, did you read this thread?

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭Tommy Max

Could anybody please PM me any recommended plumbers in Lucan/Leixlip area to service boiler please.

Many thanks

Read the thread. A local plumber has been recommended by several of us here based on our own experiences.

Advertisement