Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Current Weather Conditions August 2012

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,388 ✭✭✭gbee

Dull to cloudy bright, calm; nice day, wife has not sent me my WS report.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,413 ✭✭✭✭ednwireland

bright blue skies 20+ up here

• Registered Users Posts: 15,427 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

Very mild, I seem to be in a rain shadow of the Wicklow mountains here and its warm and sunny all afternoon but there are clouds to the north and south.

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

• Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭lostinashford

Supercell wrote: »
    Very mild, I seem to be in a rain shadow of the Wicklow mountains here and its warm and sunny all afternoon but there are clouds to the north and south.

Lucky you Supercell, cloudy all day with drizzle this am and again now

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭cyclops999

Some very heavy showers around Athlone not a breath of air outside very humid.

• Advertisement

Muzzle here since 18.00

Currently 17.6c
    Humidity 98%
    Wind light SSE
    Pressure rising

• Registered Users Posts: 914 ✭✭✭alentejo

19C in Dublin at 23 hrs according to ME. thats warm!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭dexter647

Beautiful morning out there today with temp already up to 17.2c...Might even get the grass cut today:)

Due to cur backs my operation is setback and I may be sent home later on. Sun shinning in the window.

I don't think I'll come back here, you only die once.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,160 ✭✭✭✭Oscar Bravo

A warm and sunny morning in Castlebar,a little cloud building up.Moderate SW'LY.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 17,990 Mod ✭✭✭✭DOCARCH

Glorious afternoon here after a cloudy start. High of 22.7c. 20.5c atm.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,467 Mod ✭✭✭✭mickger844posts

Cloudy, Temp 17.3c

Live Data @ www.waterfordcityweather.com

A very showery late morning/afternoon in Castlebar with some heavy falls of rain.Moderate Southerly.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 17,990 Mod ✭✭✭✭DOCARCH

Another good/warm day in Dublin. 22.1c atm with some fair weather cumulus around.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 JoannaJay

its gonna rain tomorow :/

• Registered Users Posts: 5,121 ✭✭✭John mac

of course it is. !!

cloudy most of the day here (foxford) the odd bit of sunshine poking through,warm and two showers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

After no end of mucky humid weather its feeling a bit fresher yay!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,794 ✭✭✭snowgal

its blue skies here in Navan this morning, hopefully will stay that way for a good partt of the day

• Registered Users Posts: 2,232 ✭✭✭MrFrisp

Very very heavy showers in Cork...

Could be heading your way now... ;)

My wife in Mahon reported a severe shower, put my window here it was little more than drizzle!

• Advertisement

gbee wrote: »
    My wife in Mahon reported a severe shower, put my window here it was little more than drizzle!

I'm only "across the road" from you there..As the crow flies...

Was a really bad shower here..

MrFrisp wrote: »
    I'm only "across the road" from you there..As the crow flies..
    Was a really bad shower here...

Yup, I could see rain bordering on the car park, people walking up the hospital slope putting away their umberellas, I could count the few rain drops on the window, it's facing the shopping centre

gbee wrote: »
    Yup, I could see rain bordering on the car park, people walking up the hospital slope putting away their umberellas, I could count the few rain drops on the window, it's facing the shopping centre

Bummer....

And they are getting fantastic Thunderstorms up the country as We speak..

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056576160&page=157

Not a bit fair..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭eskimocat

Blue skies poking out now.. Plenty clouds passing and bubbling up. Intermittent showers but nothing too severe compared to what was probably out the road according to the rain radar earlier ( Standhill )(in Collooney atm)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,277 ✭✭✭kenmc

Thunder and hail in Parkwest, Dublin 12. Sheets of hail. visibility terrible

It was a bright breezy day in Castlebar....evenings closing in!!

Spitting mad, in the north west for a few days and the East coast gets a hammering :(

Only me and the local wildlife on the beach at Carrickfinn
    D252B97F-885A-453E-9045-44984A1C0060-6612-00000E3875DF7E56.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,693 ✭✭✭Redsunset

I think that is an amazing image. Colours are super. The blend is just brilliant. Postcard stuff right there. Well done. Chill out central.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,427 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

Fantastic image lostinashford. Dunno what it was like in Wicklow but here in Loughlinstown we only had a couple of light showers with two very distant sounding rumbles of thunder (I only heard them because the window was open beside me). All the action seemed further north.

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭Harps

Yeah nice pic, just down the road from me.

Not a great day today really, felt more like early Autumn than summer with a chilly breeze and showers coming in from the Atlantic. Heavy rain at the moment again

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement