Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

iPhone 4s Flashlight

• 01-08-2012 12:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭

Hi all
    I'm over in Spain at the moment and the flashlight at the back of my iPhone is staying on even when power off. Done a bit of googling and a few people say they got there phone wet when this happen . I can say this did not happen at all,
    Phone has been getting a very warm lately.
    I will say I broke my screen about six months ago and got the screen fixed out side of apple care but the phone has never gave me a problem. So I'm not sure what to do I know I feck my apple warranty with getting the screen fixed.

So (A) what could it be, and (B) can I send it off to apple cause it's a different problem then the screen been broken and reports on the net that this is happen to other peoples phones.

(few beers when typing so back of on the grammar) not that the beer ever matter. :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭wush06

So I let the battery run dead and that took a bit of time even when the phone knock off. The light stay on well after it knock off. So anyway power the phone back up and all back to normal for now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭James Forde

I had this problem, I spilled water on my phone, light stayed on for about 3days even with no power.

It eventually just burned itself out I guess

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭wush06

Well it's back on again. Try downloading one or two flashlight apps but no joy on knocking it off.
    Have not got time to let the battery run dead as Im heading home tomorrow and need phone to arrange pick up at airport. Have to say its doing my head in as it just does not look right on all the time. Also the phone is very warm around that area.

Advertisement