Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any such thing as unlimited data roaming??

Options
  • 01-08-2012 12:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭

Basically, I travel Europe for my job. Currently i am being shafted by meteor, paying upwards of E60 a month with no offer.

I need a new deal.

All i really care about is unlimited data roaming within Europe for a set price, ie. E80 p/m. Is there a deal out there? my friend from Germany is with Vodafone Germany and pays E80 a month for this, but as far as i can tell, no such offer is available from any Irish network, including Vodafone.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,625 ✭✭✭Stuck Cone

davocesque wrote: »
    Basically, I travel Europe for my job. Currently i am being shafted by meteor, paying upwards of E60 a month with no offer.

I need a new deal.

All i really care about is unlimited data roaming within Europe for a set price, ie. E80 p/m. Is there a deal out there? my friend from Germany is with Vodafone Germany and pays E80 a month for this, but as far as i can tell, no such offer is available from any Irish network, including Vodafone.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks in advance!

Use public wifi instead

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭ct5amr2ig1nfhp

You say unlimited, but you must have some idea of how much data you want/use per month?

As Stuck Cone mentioned, would wifi be an alternative? Lots of wifi hotspots out there, I use boingo myself. www.boingo.com

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭davocesque

Well i know Three's idea of unlimited is 15gb, but 10gb would be more than enough, even 5 im sure.

Cant really depend on public wifi as i do a good bit of driving, so wouldnt have access to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,416 ✭✭✭griffdaddy

Not sure which countries you visit most frequently, but if you're on Three and have all you can eat data it will also be all you can eat in the Uk, Austria, Italy, Sweden and Denmark

• Registered Users Posts: 4,224 ✭✭✭Walkman

davocesque wrote: »
    Well i know Three's idea of unlimited is 15gb, but 10gb would be more than enough, even 5 im sure.

Cant really depend on public wifi as i do a good bit of driving, so wouldnt have access to it.

Three's idea of unlimited is unlimited. If you go over 15GB you MIGHT have your speeds throttled but you will not get charged anything.

• Advertisement
Advertisement