Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need advice.

• 01-08-2012 12:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 24

I'm 17 years old and living in cork,I have been playing darts for 8 months now but only recently started practicing properly,I would really like to join a team/tournament to get better.Might sound stupid but how do you know when you are good enough to Start playing in tournaments/teams etc?

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,290 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

It doesn't matter how good you are, as soon as you start playing in tournaments you will gain much needed experience and competitive practice which will really improve your game. Don't be afraid to lose first round games because you will struggle for a bit at the start but the more you play in and the more competitive practice you get the better you will get.

Start playing as soon as you can!

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Danny180.

Kingp35 wrote: »
    It doesn't matter how good you are, as soon as you start playing in tournaments you will gain much needed experience and competitive practice which will really improve your game. Don't be afraid to lose first round games because you will struggle for a bit at the start but the more you play in and the more competitive practice you get the better you will get.

Start playing as soon as you can!
    Im getting better at picking out single trebles etc 17 19 and 16,I can hit S 20 all of the time but I'm struggling to hit the treble any ideas?

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Danny180.

I cannot hit the treble haha!!!

Advertisement