Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

16 year old need advertising tips asap

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭sandin

Marketing

Firstly use your age!! - Its your best selling point as it is a story in itself. Contact Irish Farmers Journal, see if there's a reporter who will do a feature on how the next generation are looking at progressing farming

Then contact the Ploughing Championships - explain what you are doing, again use the age, see if you could even hand out leaflets during the show at no charge (play the poor mouth) and then hopefully be a paying exhibit next year.

Join whatever farming groups you can - I'm not in that field, but I'm sure there is young farming groups.

And finally, I'd visit marts themselves, possibly even create a free directory of marts and their dyas etc.

On the facebook thing - it looks like all your classmates and everyone you know - keep it very much individual to the site and people interested in the site and then it can become a very valuable marketing tool.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 73 ✭✭Onlinemart.ie

sandin wrote: »
    Marketing

Firstly use your age!! - Its your best selling point as it is a story in itself. Contact Irish Farmers Journal, see if there's a reporter who will do a feature on how the next generation are looking at progressing farming

Then contact the Ploughing Championships - explain what you are doing, again use the age, see if you could even hand out leaflets during the show at no charge (play the poor mouth) and then hopefully be a paying exhibit next year.

Join whatever farming groups you can - I'm not in that field, but I'm sure there is young farming groups.

And finally, I'd visit marts themselves, possibly even create a free directory of marts and their dyas etc.

On the facebook thing - it looks like all your classmates and everyone you know - keep it very much individual to the site and people interested in the site and then it can become a very valuable marketing tool.

Thanks,
    For all that I have a stall at the national ploughing championships all paid but your advice is brilliant I must say thanks a million actually the facebook fans approx 1,000 i do not know

Advertisement