Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MSc / Phd in Cognitive Science

Options
  • 01-08-2012 8:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 42

I'm a final year computer science student with an interest in human computer interaction (HCI), Usability etc. I'm hoping to do a masters and maybe a phd in the future in a related are. Cognitive science seems the most suitable in UCD. I was looking at Interactive Digital Media in TCD as well.
    If anyone has done the UCD Cognitive Science course, can you give me a description about what you study, career opportunities afterwards and what undergraduate degree you came from?
    Thank you! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 581 ✭✭✭Ruski

Check out this site. http://cogsci.ucd.ie/

Maybe write an email to Fred Cummins.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

The course website has all the info you need, or as mentioned email Fred Cummins for more information

I took the Introduction to Cognitive Science elective module a few years ago and found it fascinating. The Masters would presumably be more technical, detailed and focused, but it looks great too.

Advertisement