Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Set Fare Dublin 15 Taxi / Hackney Prices Airport, City Centre

Options
  • 01-08-2012 10:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 665 ✭✭✭

How yas all !

Just wondering if anyone knows if there any set fare companies that do City Centre / Airport from Dublin 15

I have gone from Dublin 15 to the airport a few times and it can anywhere from 28 Euro to 38 Euro :eek:

Must be better prices than this in these hard times.
    Any help much appreciated

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,841 ✭✭✭jeffk

https://www.facebook.com/delstaxis.taxi

They had a deal on for the airport before.
    I posted it before in an old thread , so maybe someone might leave feedback if they used them!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Have a look at this thread from last month.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

There's a big advert on the back page of the Northside People advertising Dublin 15 - Airport for €20 for up to 4 people.

• Registered Users Posts: 665 ✭✭✭johnwest288

January wrote: »
    There's a big advert on the back page of the Northside People advertising Dublin 15 - Airport for €20 for up to 4 people.

Cheers mate. I have a link to the northside online, But cant for the life of me see the add your reffering too. Am i loosing my sight in my old age?
    Here is link if you can point me in the right direction. thanks:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,653 ✭✭✭Nolimits

Here is a pic of the add for anyone that doesn't want to scroll through all the pages

g6rng.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 20 smileybee

Mulhuddart Taxis also do a €20 flat fare to the airport. Not sure what their number is though.

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭Slaacer

just a quick update fixicab now do the fix fare from castleknock to the airport for €23

any lower ?

• Registered Users Posts: 284 ✭✭strangel00p

I was badly stung for a taxi from the airport to mulhuddart recently...35 euros. I don't care what anyone says, €35 is a disgrace.

Dublin 15 should have a bus service to the airport. We always seem to be the last to get anything.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

I was badly stung for a taxi from the airport to mulhuddart recently...35 euros. I don't care what anyone says, €35 is a disgrace.

Dublin 15 should have a bus service to the airport. We always seem to be the last to get anything.

The problem seems to be we can get ok taxi rates to the airport but get badly stung on the return section. It's ridiculous that we are so close to the airport but don't have a direct bus service.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 284 ✭✭strangel00p

athtrasna wrote: »
    The problem seems to be we can get ok taxi rates to the airport but get badly stung on the return section. It's ridiculous that we are so close to the airport but don't have a direct bus service.

Agreed, taxis from the airport to blanch is extortionate. The Urbus service to the airport was brilliant, I really miss them.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭Polar101

Agreed, taxis from the airport to blanch is extortionate. The Urbus service to the airport was brilliant, I really miss them.

Thought it was a pretty rubbish service myself - expensive, slow and unreliable. Unreliability isn't what you want when trying to catch a flight. Not to mention the constant route changes that made it just confusing to use.

Advertisement