Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SEEKING FEMALE VOCALIST

Options
  • 01-08-2012 11:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭

Based: South Dublin
    Seeking: Female Vocalist

I'm currently in the middle of recording an album and was looking for some female vocals to record on it with the view to practice and play live once the album is complete.

The type of person I am looking for would be reliable and enjoys playing the music we play. If you have lyrics also that would help, you can add vocals and lyrics to songs and I'm open to idea's on the songs you have. If you can play an instrument its a massive bonus also but not essential.

My influences vary...at the moment I listen to Beach House, Warpaint, Elbow, Lana Del Rey, Interpol, Phantogram, The National etc.

If you think you would be interested please do contact me....we can talk and I can send on some rough cuts from the album

Advertisement