Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

building a web site

Options
  • 01-08-2012 11:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭

hope ive the right place here, but im thinking of building a website, form one of the many website builders that you will find on the internet. i was going to use wix.com because of its handyness. but i found out its flash which apple wont use because they say its too old. so im looking for a website builder that will work for all including apple. and ideas where i could fine a website builder that will accomodate my needs?? thanks in advance people.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,556 ✭✭✭Squeeonline

This is the wrong forum. This is for reviews.

You asked for a "website builder" that could satisfy your needs but didn't state what your needs were. Also, paragraphs please.

If it is going to be for a business, consider getting a professional to make it. Nothing worse than a crap website being the first thing the public sees about your business.

If it's just for yourself and blogging or whatever, then consider wordpress or blogspot.

Wix is awful. Don't go near it.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

Moved from Website Reviews.

Advertisement