Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

turtle beach Dpx21

Options
  • 01-08-2012 12:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 759 ✭✭✭

sorry if wrong forum, i was wondering would any of you guys know if a pair of these could be got in clare and if not the cheapest place online.

also i was wondering if you dont have a dolby surround sound tv will the dss still work on the headset? and finally is the dss worth the extra money as opposed to the regular stereo px21. thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

DaNiEl1994 wrote: »
    sorry if wrong forum, i was wondering would any of you guys know if a pair of these could be got in clare and if not the cheapest place online.

also i was wondering if you dont have a dolby surround sound tv will the dss still work on the headset? and finally is the dss worth the extra money as opposed to the regular stereo px21. thanks in advance

The surround sound will work regardless of your TV, its the box that does the surround sound. Just a note, the headphones that come with the DPX21 seem to be the same as the PX21. I had a pair of PX21s and the quality is horrible, they fell apart quite quickly, and a lot of others have had the same complaint.

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭Chris Dowling

The Turtles are pretty bad , as the above sad they fall apart, I have gone through 3 pairs and switched to the Triton's Ax and since then not a bother and great sound only thing is the mic can be a bit sensitive but otherwise great set and good value.

• Registered Users Posts: 927 ✭✭✭nanook5

If your Getting any turtle beaches i recommend x11's or Dpx11's still have mine over a year and a half and my px21 broke withing 3 months :(

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭Chris Dowling

Have to disagree with you Nanook, I had x11's and x12's both broke and when contacted them under warranty they referred to a partner in uk who when contacted wont deal with Ireland!

Advertisement