Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Waiting on activation of broadband package

Options
  • 01-08-2012 12:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,047 ✭✭✭

hello, i signed up to Eircom through a door to door salesman on the 18 of last month. He told me that I would be contacted by Eircom in a week but I am still waiting. I don't have a reference number but I do have the order sheet the salesman gave me. I would appreciate it if you could contact me at your earliest convenience as I am without broadband for the past 2 months due to another providers lack of customer care. Thank you.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭eircom: Ant

Jamiekelly wrote: »
    hello, i signed up to Eircom through a door to door salesman on the 18 of last month. He told me that I would be contacted by Eircom in a week but I am still waiting. I don't have a reference number but I do have the order sheet the salesman gave me. I would appreciate it if you could contact me at your earliest convenience as I am without broadband for the past 2 months due to another providers lack of customer care. Thank you.

Hi Jamie,

Can you PM your home phone number and address so I can look into your query.

Thanks Ant

Advertisement