Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FREE To good home 21" Old Trinitron [THIS BE GONE!]

Options
  • 01-08-2012 12:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,824 ✭✭✭

I figured I'd put this up here as my aul fella had it sitting in a corner for months and was about to dump it. I'd love to keep it but no room myself and figured a retro gamer might get some use of it. Here's a pic

http://i.imgur.com/sDp0F.jpg (linked as it's a pretty big pic)

It has room for 2 scarts and an rf connection. Tested with the dreamcast and works fine. Im in Navan, Meath if anyone wants to collect? Otherwise it'll have to be put down :'(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,722 ✭✭✭The Last Bandit

ShooterSF wrote: »
    I figured I'd put this up here as my aul fella had it sitting in a corner for months and was about to dump it. I'd love to keep it but no room myself and figured a retro gamer might get some use of it. Here's a pic

http://i.imgur.com/sDp0F.jpg (linked as it's a pretty big pic)

It has room for 2 scarts and an rf connection. Tested with the dreamcast and works fine. Im in Navan, Meath if anyone wants to collect? Otherwise it'll have to be put down :'(

Ya I'll take it. I'm in Navan as well so can call round whenever suits you.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,824 ✭✭✭ShooterSF

Brilliant. Didn't think it'd be that quick :D I'll pm you my details.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Sony Trintron sets, the holy grail of CRT's, eternal bliss for retro gamers!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement