Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3 BILLPAY SWITCH TO PREPAY???

Options
  • 01-08-2012 1:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 41

Hi all im a 3 bill pay user at the mo and im wondering can i switch to prepay instaed of monthly bills id like to top up when i need it!!!im on contract at the mo and was wondering how id go about doing this....is there a way of transferring to prepay and stop getting monthly bills from 3>>>>???? any help very much appreciated thanks (i have an iphone 4s by the way):D:D:D:D:D:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭theteal

i imagine that once you're in your last month of contract, call them, give them your 30 days notice and they'll put you on payg once the 30 days are up. it should be simple enough

• Registered Users Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭ballooba

iPhone 4S was released in Ireland in October 2011? If you got it at that time or later on contract then its unlikely that you will be out of contract now. Three Prepay is the best mobile phone offering on the market at the moment in my opinion, other than 48 which has serious trade-offs.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,934 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

Ask in the three forum : Three, but I wouldn't be expecting good news...:o

Advertisement