Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Council housing query

Options
  • 01-08-2012 1:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭

Hello,
    I am not sure whether this is the right place for this query so feel free to move it is needed :)
    My boyfriend got a council house 4 years ago & 1 year ago my name was put on to the lease. I had been on the council housing list for a few years before this. My question is, if we were to split up and I moved out would I get another council house, or rent allowance again? I am on disability allowance.
    Apologies again if this is the wrong place for this.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Hello,
    I am not sure whether this is the right place for this query so feel free to move it is needed :)
    My boyfriend got a council house 4 years ago & 1 year ago my name was put on to the lease. I had been on the council housing list for a few years before this. My question is, if we were to split up and I moved out would I get another council house, or rent allowance again? I am on disability allowance.
    Apologies again if this is the wrong place for this.
    Thanks

Maybe repeat this on the State Benefit forum...

Advertisement