Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommendation of Movers in the Dublin area?

Options
  • 01-08-2012 1:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

We're considering a move in the next month from a 3-bed apartment to a 4-bed house (in the Lucan area). We'll definitely need some movers. It's not a Big move, but we don't drive, so no car available for many small trips. We may also like to avail of a packing option since I'm in the middle of a high-risk, twin pregnancy.

We have nursery items (cot bed, two rocking chairs, changing table, etc...), but no large furniture that needs moved. Mainly clothing, toys, books, kitchen items, linens, etc.... And the move is less than a 10 minute drive.

Anyone know of a company they would recommend for our type of situation. There's lot of nice looking websites that I've found, but with no experience with this before and no one with any personal connections to someone in the business, I hate to just pick randomly. Anyone can have a nice looking website, as we found out when we hired a once off, full house cleaning recently. No major problems, but not satisfied at all with the service delivered compared to what was expected.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

We used Allen Removals when we moved six years ago and had absolutely no complaints. They were by no means the cheapest option available, but only one lamp got broken in the entire thing and I didn't even mind that as it was a ghastly thing my mother-in-law gave us as a present.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,627 ✭✭✭Lawrence1895

I always go for this crowd here:

http://www.upak.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 14 johner07

hi guys JB Couriers can help you's in any jobs at all from a transit to a 6 palleter truck 0863703723

Advertisement