Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parking in Enniskillen

• 01-08-2012 1:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭

Am planning on driving up to Belfast via Enniskillen and want to leave the car there and get the bus to Belfast because the parking charges at the hotel are huge.
    Are there any free parking areas near the bus depot? My car is a banger so I reckon it would be safe enough to leave it somewhere for the week.
    I hope :D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5 peterpan1709

Hi,

There is a free car park right beside the bus depot, known as 'The Legion car park', located beside the British Legion hall.
    There is also another free car park a 5 minute walk away, beside Enniskillen castle.
    As Enniskillen is an island town, parking is at a premium and the free car parks fill up early, around 8.30am on weekdays, but you might still be lucky after that and get a space.
    There are also several paid car parks in the area around the bus depot.

Advertisement