Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Go Karting - 300 lap endurance race !!

Options
  • 01-08-2012 2:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭

I got a phonecall from Kartmania last night asking if I'd be interested in the following:

A team of 3 people racing on the evening of Tueday 7th August at 6.30pm for approx 2.30 / 3 hours. I think the idea is you do 50 laps each time and then the second person goes etc etc.

The cost is €30 per person but they told me they also require a €30 deposit as there are only 12 places in total and 6 are already gone.

Any interest? Oh and I hope I am 100% accurate as it was a long phone call!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

Bump, no interest? I think a mod can lock this then... thanks! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

Sounds class. Would love to give it a go but I've loads on that day already.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭11811

I'd be up for it... However I haven't karted in a bit so could be a little rusty.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,946 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

I would actually like to give that a shot.
    Not sure if that day suits though... :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭daveyjoe

I got a phonecall from them too.
    It's 15 laps qualifying (only one driver does the qualifying) + 285 lap race. Everything else is as kingtut describes.

I'm not 100% sure if I'll be around but if I am then I'd definitely be up for it.

Edit: Details are here... http://www.kartmania.ie/kartmania-300/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,546 ✭✭✭kub

Free advertising if I have ever seen it, just how many threads and posts have there now been for this Kartmania BUSINESS.

Seriously and I am directed this to a Mod, surely if a business wants to advertise on here then surely they should pay for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭daveyjoe

kub wrote: »
    Free advertising if I have ever seen it, just how many threads and posts have there now been for this Kartmania BUSINESS.

Seriously and I am directed this to a Mod, surely if a business wants to advertise on here then surely they should pay for it.
    As far as I know, mentioning a "BUSINESS" is not against the forum's charter.

Kartmania are offering a pretty decent deal, good for them. A few of us Corkonians would like to talk about it. As far as I know, nobody on this thread is affiliated with Kartmania, so what's the problem?

Advertisement