Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

highest killstreak?

Options
  • 01-08-2012 2:30pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,539 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Haven't seen anything on this in the forum :)

So what's your highest killstreak in bf3, mine currently stands at 29... achieved it on a 58/6 game on sienne crossing team deathmatch :)

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I thought Killstreaks were for COD players? :p

I can't really remember, probably around 10 or 12 and probably during that "shotguns only on Canals 12 V 12 TDM" phase I went through :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,539 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Shiminay wrote: »

I can't really remember, probably around 10 or 12 and probably during that "shotguns only on Canals 12 V 12 TDM" phase I went through :D

Yeah it's a cod thing alright, well considering battlefield is chaos at the best of times it's nice to know you had a good streak in there somewhere :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

mine is 30?

someone must have divided by 0

although i've had some fecking crazy moments on Metro so i guess it coulda happened there. Must look into it later

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Zomg Okay

22. I remember it well. Absolute rampage with a T-90 on Nosahr Canals Conquest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 491 ✭✭spitfireIRL

mine is 21, fairly crap. can't remember it tho so i presume it was either on a metro game, or a gunner run with the Viper :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭darrenw5094

Mine is 7, but i am a team player though. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,906 ✭✭✭✭PhlegmyMoses

25. Was quite happy with that. My highest nemesis is 23, though. Don't know when I got that. Poor bloke.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,539 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

25. Was quite happy with that. My highest nemesis is 23, though. Don't know when I got that. Poor bloke.

Ah I'd say he broke a controller or two that match haha

• Registered Users Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭sebastianlieken

according to battlelog, mine is 38. whey!

must have been either the AH-6J Littlebird or the AH-1Z Viper

hey, how do you find out what your highest nemesis is? I dont see it in battlelog anywhere...

• Advertisement

did you try bf3stats.com?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Mine's only 16 but none of this vehicle pussyfooting around....assault only :)
    ah the good old days of BF2 when I was 49 :( I miss that game :pac:

hooray..I'm in the top 5% globally for the F2000 and 6% for the 416...must try and get to top 1%

danniemcq wrote: »
    did you try bf3stats.com?

ah cool I never knew about that site! top 1% for the MK11 Mod 0 :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭osheen

My best was 13
    Worst was when a sniper got me 3 times in a row i decided i had to knife him and 16 deaths later found him and got his tags .
    Spent the rest of that game hunting him and finished up 35 to him 3 knife kills to me.

ah cool I never knew about that site! top 1% for the MK11 Mod 0 :pac:

aye its some gun!

keep meaning to put more time into it and get a simple scope but i keep getting dragged back to either the AUG or the PKP!

yeah bf3stats is a great site really in-depth too and they keep adding more. Just be sure you have the plugin for your browser too

• Registered Users Posts: 1,424 ✭✭✭Ciano35

14. Not so bad I guess!

• Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭Klair88

77. NOT from boosting either. Used to love the mobile AA in rush on Nasashr Canals, got in it and let the enemy take every m-com when the tickets ran real low. Dragged the game out for as long as i could and did 79-1, with a 77 killstreak in it! This was back before the patch ruined the mobile AA. Would of loved to have that battle report!

Did 84-1 in a tank on seine crossing the other day and i have that battle reported saved in my favorites!! Only managed a 74 kill streak though!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 995 ✭✭✭iColdFusion

Was mid 20's for ages until a recent tank and AT mine rampage on Wake got me to 30.
    Funny part was I laid the mines just where the the guys trying for Jihad jeep revenge would find them :pac:

Nemesis streak is 16, I remember laughing out loud when he got me and it came up 16-1 because I was running around Oman CQ with an MP7.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭richieffff

....9 :o .... In my defence I've only had the game for 6 days

• Registered Users Posts: 2,106 ✭✭✭SpannerMonkey

without dieing 45 on tehran highway deathmatch , while on foot as a support with the aid of the UMP-45 it was of the most epic rounds ive ever had , one where absolutely everything went right. it was just creepy :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭ktulu123

30 in a jet probably

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

I hate this thread.

Killstreaks generally encourage camping
    Exactly what came to my mind

SeantheMan wrote: »
    I hate this thread.

Killstreaks generally encourage camping
    Exactly what came to my mind

Well in fairness, killstreaks in tanks planes etc can hardly be called camping now can it?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

Mine is 37. Achieved while playing defence on Canals Rush with the AA when it was overpowered. Scythed everything down that day :D

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭Recoil12

Went 29-0(mostly vehicles) in a jet,rush Kharg island yesterday:D
    I got a message halfway through that I didn't read until the end from an american saying "You're a cheating pr**k,6 of our players have reported you,goodbye",in fairness to him it gave me a good laugh and make the win even better.:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,466 ✭✭✭omerin

See stats, not using tanks, planes etc, just me and my gun :)

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭Zemuppet

49 on Caspian. Play alot of TDM so streaks are easier

Advertisement