Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Best spam ever!

• 01-08-2012 2:39pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,938 ✭✭✭

Has this really not been posted already?

A new spam e-mail doing the rounds in Ireland at the minute. Have to say it got a genuine lol out of me. Anyone here received it?

Some choice extracts:
    Urban Schrott, IT security and cybercrime analyst with internet security company ESET Ireland, has the full text of the spam entitled "Your Life is in Danger". The spammer writes: "As I sit here sipping a martini it is my regretful duty to inform you that you have been selected for assassination."
    "SMERSH have contacted me to assassinate you and have specifically paid extra for a particularly nasty death which makes it look like you died in a particularly bizarre sex game gone wrong," the email continues.
    although he is quite charming for a horse, I don’t think Henry is the most sensitive of lovers."

http://www.irishexaminer.com/ireland/bizarre-email-scam-involves-horse-lard-and-sex-toy-death-202533.html

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Too bad for the people who do have a contract out on their life. They're now going ignore the email they from the sympathetic hitman and pay the ultimate price.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,795 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

Death to spies?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭omahaid

Whoever authored that spam probably does deserve a few bob. Here is the normal spam I get

"WhatsUp n o thing Speci a lR esp on dedTau s s igI{c h ange

Officer sHa dheard The S hotT h eySaw

it astonished

guys we havent asked a price"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,473 ✭✭✭Wacker The Attacker

Mr Hands lover is seeking revenge

Advertisement