Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fairways Hotel Dundalk - Tripadvisor shenanigans!

Options
  • 01-08-2012 4:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭

It seems the General Manager up at the Fairways has either gone mad or gone down the route of Michael O Learly "any publicity is good publicity"!

His replies to reviews made by guests to the hotel are getting somewhat of a reputation and have been picked up by The Irish Sun and Broadsheet.ie so far.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭Jake The Fat Ma

This is old news. He was on today fm explaining all what happened on monday.

• Registered Users Posts: 698 ✭✭✭Rossin

first I heard, after reading through lots of the comments, im on team mel :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,786 ✭✭✭✭whelan1

we have gone afew times using internet deals €39 b&b and bottle of wine... brought kids too... enjoyed it everytime as did the kids.... i also go there every thursday to slimming world and always find the place nice and clean.... its not the shelbourne -199 for a family room there :eek: but we like it.. staff are nice and friendly also

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

It's been awhile since I've been anywhere near the place (about 3 years) but it was some kip back then, I think it's under gone some refurbishment since?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

draffodx wrote: »
    It's been awhile since I've been anywhere near the place (about 3 years) but it was some kip back then, I think it's under gone some refurbishment since?

Not much better. Some colleagues from down south stayed there recently. It was embarrassing how shabby the place was and how poor the service.

• Advertisement
Advertisement