Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wanted : Rear Wheel 700c

Options
  • 01-08-2012 4:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Hello,

Just wondering if anyone has a rear wheel with cassette, 700c with the older hub width of 125mm? To fit a 1980s Roadbike.

Will consider anything, ideally though the wheel will have a screw on cassette included.

Thanks all,

R

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 503 ✭✭✭JonDoe

I've a set of Mavics, sweet hubs and skewers with a rear screw on cassette 6 speed. Problem is the rims have well worn braking surfaces. I was going to strip them down and sell off the hubs on ebay but could sell off the set for €40. Problem is I'm based in Enniscorthy and will not travel. Came from a raleigh banana bike but not sure if they are the original spec.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 r0k

Hi JonDoe,

Thanks for the offer but I need the wheel to be in fairly good condition. Also, I would have no way of getting down to you in Enniscorthy. Strip them down I'd say!

Thanks again for the offer,

Regards,

R

Advertisement