If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AV purchase

Options
  • 01-08-2012 6:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25,447 ✭✭✭✭

Hi guys, I sent John a PM with details of a purchase that will be made next week, including the delivery address. I see Dave is now responding, will I leave it to John or send a copy to Dave?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Coyle.

If you can bounce it to me, I'll look after it as John is sometimes out of the office for periods and doesn't always have internet access.

Cheers

Dave

• Registered Users Posts: 25,447 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

PM Sent

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

coylemj wrote: »
    PM Sent

Coylemj,

yep apologies I've been all over the place this week :rolleyes:

If you would like to PM me just drop me a line and I'll get to it today and apologies for the delay,

ATVB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

John, as per my first post I sent you a PM late on Wednesday last, I also sent it to Dave yesterday at his request so both of you now have a copy of my request in your private mail.

coylemj wrote: »
    John, as per my first post I sent you a PM late on Wednesday last, I also sent it to Dave yesterday at his request so both of you now have a copy of my request in your private mail.

MJ,

apologies again - email sent and order up on the system..

..thanks a mill for the order - it's V much appreciated!

Give me a shout if you have any queries...

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Advertisement

Thanks John, have replied to your e-mail.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,574 ✭✭✭dharn

what did you buy coyle

dharn wrote: »
    what did you buy coyle

ooooohhhh nice stuff... suuusshhhhhh :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,574 ✭✭✭dharn

ah go on tell us he is a great man to post answers in boards im sure he bought some good gear:D

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.