Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What bus services Little Island?

Options
  • 01-08-2012 8:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭

Does anyone know what bus services Little Island?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭KCAccidental

I think the 261 may serve it at request on it's way to Glouthane, but I'm not sure and can't see any more info on the BE website. The Train is your best bet as no bus actually goes into Little Island itself from Cork.

• Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭Oleander

Thanks for the info, you are correct, I got a reply from Bus Eireann and the only option is the 261 from the bus station and request a stop at Little Island. I'm only enquiring at the moment but if I do need to do it, I would be coming from Douglas into town and back out to LI so the train station is that bit further to walk to in the morning from Patrick St.

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭TheMutations

There are plans to extend the 206 route out to Glanmire in the near future. Hence the 206 will now be serving the train station. Might be of some use to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 682 ✭✭✭Xantia

Oleander wrote: »
    Does anyone know what bus services Little Island?

You could get the Cobh Train - it stops at Little Island but you might have a walk then from the station to the main Industrial Estates

Advertisement