Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I'm in hospital......

• 01-08-2012 8:23pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,159 ✭✭✭

So I have what is known as Orgasmic coital crohalgia!!

I need a spinal tap in the morning and an MRI!!

Some words of comfort please!! And yes, the pain does go up to eleven!!

frAG
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Well, at least it's not Lupus

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr Benevolent

biko wrote: »

Or gangrene of the knob.
    As for treatment, a doctor may recommend reducing heavy sexual activity and masturbation for a short period of time ranging from a few days to a few weeks.

You're fucked... no, wait.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,806 ✭✭✭✭KeithM89_old

*googles orgasmic coital crohalgia*

Wanker.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,033 ✭✭✭mauzo

No more sex?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

frag420 wrote: »
    So I have what is known as Orgasmic coital crohalgia!!

I need a spinal tap in the morning and an MRI!!

Some words of comfort please!! And yes, the pain does go up to eleven!!

frAG

At least I don't have it so every cloud......

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭ItAintMeBabe

Thinly veiled "I just had sex" thread :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Thinly veiled "I just had sex" thread :p

More likely having fun on Wiki.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭Sky King

Have a tug, it will put you to sleep

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,125 ✭✭✭westendgirlie

Is that another way of saying "I sprained my wrist tossing off"

:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,836 ✭✭✭Colmustard

Ahhh Pur Purr Thing all sicky poohs

Boo Hooo Hoooo

So sorry to see a fellow boardie stricken with a sexual disease

I shake my fists in the air and scream God Whyyyyyyyyyyyy.

• Advertisement

Is that another way of saying "I sprained my wrist tossing off"

:confused:

He sprained his head tossing off! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,043 ✭✭✭SocSocPol

Listen ya wanker, we couldn't give a toss!:D

And now you can't give a toss either!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

*googles*
    Reduction in weight to a more ideal level and increased exercise may also reduce the likelihood of recurrences.

Who ate all the pies OP? :pac:

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,910 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

OP - would you like a cyanide pill to put you out of your post-coital misery?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,125 ✭✭✭westendgirlie

syndeyfife wrote: »
    He sprained his head tossing off! :D

Do you think they will put his ribs back whilst he's in hospital? :D

• Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,593 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

Doctor doctor, every time I masturbate I get a severe headache.
    - Makes a difference from the wife's headache that causes you to masturbate

Do you think they will put his ribs back whilst he's in hospital? :D

It will take 24 hours to get them back :p

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

biko wrote: »
    It's never lupus.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭BlueSmoker

Best of luck tomorrow, I be thinking of you.:) On a side note what's the food like?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

Some words of comfort please!! .....

Don't worry, nearly all over now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,324 ✭✭✭BillyMitchel

Try get stuck into one of the nurses, she'll be thinking you have some crazy ass orgasms and she'll be thinking you can do the same for her. Either that or she'll think you're one hell compulsive wire puller.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 449 ✭✭Pantsface

It's never lupus.

a small ex big brother contestant died of that last year i think :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 901 ✭✭✭Vicar in a tutu

Good oul Palmela Handerson :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,012 ✭✭✭Plazaman

I was going to suggest you ask a good looking Nurse for a sponge bath but with all that **** you're at, I'm afraid your penis may fall off at next erection. Just watch Cornation Street and drink Lucozade.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭annascott

Discharge yourself before the spinal tap! It is one of the most painful procedures ever :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭FanadMan

Enjoy the spinal tap - they're fun.......not! Had a few done - worst bit is when the needle is going in, but once it's in, it's not so bad. And mri scans are a piece of piss, just close your eyes and relax.

Best of luck with it all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

annascott wrote: »
    Discharge yourself before the spinal tap! It is one of the most painful procedures ever :eek:

Discharging is what got him into hospital in the first place :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,444 ✭✭✭Riddle101

Just be happy you don't suffer from spontaneous human combustion OP. That would be even worse for you.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,061 ✭✭✭PickledLime

Well i hope there's no young fella in there with a smashed up face looking for his machete ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 901 ✭✭✭Vicar in a tutu

I just googled this!, If you had of stopped pulling at yourself for 5 minutes this would of never happened:mad::mad::mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 561 ✭✭✭Dazza

At least you dont have bronchitis. Ain't nobody got time for that!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Jebus, that's a headache and a half.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭Matt_Trakker

unlucky

Treatment

As for treatment, a doctor may recommend reducing heavy sexual activity and masturbation for a short period of time ranging from a few days to a few weeks. In addition, doctors may recommend medications such as Propranolol that can be taken in advance of sexual activity to prevent such headaches. Reduction in weight to a more ideal level and increased exercise may also reduce the likelihood of recurrences. A doctor may wish to order a CT scan to exclude intracranial bleeding or a mass lesion as a cause for this pain, however in the absence of other symptoms this may not be routine. Indomethacin has also been tried.[2]

no sex, no fapping and you've to go on a diet. Sure ya'll be grand, bad luck comes in trees so when ya get out 2moro buy a lotto ticket and you're luck might change. But if you do win don't pig out on loads of food and drink and hoores :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Boscoirl

It's never lupus.

25psaw6.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,324 ✭✭✭JustAThought

OMG!
    Poor you !!!

& just what is that!!?
    I'm
    Afraid to google it after what everyone has written in case I get cookies for VD clinics popping up for the rest of my life.

MRI will be fun : like being inside a film
    Set only with funky headphones!

Let's hope they give you lots if happy drugs for the other ... Dont mind the discharge people!!!!

Jokes.com
    Might help!
    Or the Darwin awards site : )
    Or dilbert!!!

Good luck tomorrow : ) you'll be fine : )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,199 ✭✭✭Shryke

unlucky

Treatment

As for treatment, a doctor may recommend reducing heavy sexual activity and masturbation for a short period of time ranging from a few days to a few weeks. In addition, doctors may recommend medications such as Propranolol that can be taken in advance of sexual activity to prevent such headaches. Reduction in weight to a more ideal level and increased exercise may also reduce the likelihood of recurrences. A doctor may wish to order a CT scan to exclude intracranial bleeding or a mass lesion as a cause for this pain, however in the absence of other symptoms this may not be routine. Indomethacin has also been tried.[2]

no sex, no fapping and you've to go on a diet. Sure ya'll be grand, bad luck comes in trees so when ya get out 2moro buy a lotto ticket and you're luck might change. But if you do win don't pig out on loads of food and drink and hoores :p

A convoluted way of calling the OP a fat wanker.
    It sounds awful. I don't know what I would do without masturbating, just in general mind.
    I was in hospital last year and for a fairly big scare. Just text around to whoever you might know and hear the voices of whoever might cross your mind. It does the world of good to hear from someone.
    And stop ****. You're probably at it right now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭mud

antodeco wrote: »
    Doctor doctor, every time I masturbate I get a severe headache.
    - Makes a difference from the wife's headache that causes you to masturbate

I went out with someone who suffered from this. It was a feckin' nightmare :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭racso1975

Trust me this is not just down to weight and diet. When it happens it actually feels your head (the one on your shoulders) is about to explode. The pain is unfukin real

racso1975 wrote: »
    Trust me this is not just down to weight and diet. When it happens it actually feels your head (the one on your shoulders) is about to explode. The pain is unfukin real

Yep, the guy I was seeing was lean and healthy and felt like his eye was gonna explode with pain upon orgasm. Woeful.

• Advertisement

OP, when are you cumming back?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,159 ✭✭✭frag420

Still waiting on tap. The waiting is fooking worse!!

Woke up with a root and couldn't do anything about it, agony if I do and agony if I don't!!When it does come out its gonna resemble a church candle flying out me knob!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Glad I was just about to eat a sausage baguette when I read that :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,002 ✭✭✭Seedy Arling

FanadMan wrote: »
    Enjoy the spinal tap - they're fun.......not! Had a few done - worst bit is when the needle is going in, but once it's in, it's not so bad. And mri scans are a piece of piss, just close your eyes and relax.

Best of luck with it all.
    The spinal taps aint too bad, just dont think about it and its grand. Its slightly uncomfortable but its a pain in the hole having to lay down for so long after it.

The spinal taps aint too bad, just dont think about it and its grand. Its slightly uncomfortable but its a pain in the hole having to lay down for so long after it.

Ask them does the needle go up to eleven!

And actually OP the guy I was talking about got it all sorted and you will too :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭Bad Panda

*Checks Google for medical advice*

...Yep, you're going to die.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭FanadMan

Yeah, that's one thing that I really hated.....having to lie down for so long. But one of the nurses said to drink a lot of coffee - it's supposed to help get the system going again. Think was only on my back for about an hour the last tap I got. And having one of those electric beds helps - can raise yourself a wee bit at a time.

Oh, and prob gonna be having another one next week.....along with another mri :( Got a letter to say that have to go into hospital next week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,159 ✭✭✭frag420

Ok so I stressed out too much about the tap that they feared I may move during it and so decided against it in case I caused more damage while the needle is in!

They said if I get any more head pain I am to return to then ASAP. So basically I am a chicken ****. Afraid to get a boner now too!!

Ok so I stressed out too much about the tap that they feared I may move during it and so decided against it in case I caused more damage while the needle is in!

They said if I get any more head pain I am to return to then ASAP. So basically I am a chicken ****. Afraid to get a boner now too!!

*sends naked pics *

• Advertisement
Advertisement