Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IT Postgrad..

Options
  • 01-08-2012 9:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,518 ✭✭✭

Hi guys & girls,

I know this is the Certification forum, but thought it might be a good place to discuss some options for further study in IT, and see what you all think!

Have been working in IT for the past 12/13 years or so, variety of roles all the way from helpdesk support to general Windows system admin/infrastructure stuff. However, apart from MS and other vendor certs I haven't formalised my experience with any sort of college course.

I do have a Level 8 hons degree in an unrelated field so I could possibly do a higher diploma conversion type course, as I don't think I'll get onto a Masters without having a computing element to my undergrad degree?

What about yourselves, anyone in a similar boat? Any advice, experience or recommendations of courses you'd like to share?

Advertisement