Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tall player wanted for Division 6 ladies

Options
  • 01-08-2012 9:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

We are a short enough team and could do with a bit of height in the squad, maybe with a bit of experience playing post. We don't take ourselves too seriously but we still like to go out a give it a go in our matches. So if you've maybe been out of the games for a few years or are looking for a lower standard and a friendly bunch our team could suit :) Train in the Glasnevin area.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,695 ✭✭✭December2012

Are you still looking - I used to play in school but that was finished nearly 18 years ago - I'm in early 30s and was thinking about getting back into basketball.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 jmillo82

Hi there, thanks for your response, we have found one post player that is going to give it a shot. I will keep you posted if my coach wants me to get another.

Advertisement