Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

www.godhatesireland.com

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭wandatowell

FCUKIN MAD BASTARDS!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,329 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

I mailed them to complain. I told them that the Irish flag upside down was still the Irish flag and what they had on their site was the ivory coast flag. My reasoning behind contacting these nut-jobs was that if I could elicit a response, I'd be taking up time they couldn't spend actively hating people. One of the Phelps replied. I managed to keep it up for a few mails before I got bored.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭Dangerous Man

God hates fuckers who don't know the difference between the national flag of the Ivory Coast, and the Republic of Ireland.

Since we're making up stuff. Why not?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭EoghanIRL

They have to be the most obnoxious cnuts in the world:mad:
    You forgot about Scientology

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

Poor Norris. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 kingofkong

I love they way the absolutely blast the whole country as the scum of the universe, then they use UCG, Trinity and the Irish Times as their sources for the random factors they've copypasta off google

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,072 ✭✭✭marcsignal

Smcgie wrote: »
    What haven't these idiots been exterminated from the planet?

Ah but you see, that's exactly how they want you to react ;)
    Smcgie wrote: »
    If these people were to start pickets around Ireland, what would be your reaction?

i'd stand there, point, and laugh at them, with my dick hanging out :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭robman60

Take insults as compliments from those who know no better...

Anything they may say is wholly irrelevant.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭Millicent

The sexy daughter has since left the church and talks freely about how messed up they are she's in the middle of writing a book too. Her parents have disowned her. Her old man is a full on bell end.

Was it the girl in the Louis Theroux documentary, can you remember? I always hoped she'd break away. He captured something in her that made me feel bad for her despite her views. Seemed like she didn't quite believe all the bull but had to keep reminding herself to because of the family obligations.

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭cometogether

Such angry and hate filled people. They shouldn't be hated, they should be pitied, they are all either brainwashed or just mentally lacking in some way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,327 ✭✭✭Sykk

I wouldn't follow that link. I can only imagine the guy fapping per one view at their pathetic website and existence.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,689 ✭✭✭Tombi!

Someone should probably tell them that "fag" is a smoke here, just to get them on their homophobic track.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭montyrebel

does anyone know how to find out where they will turn up next?
    would love to see them come to ireland and try their ****e

oh the kicking they would get in the right areas

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,073 ✭✭✭gobnaitolunacy

montyrebel wrote: »
    does anyone know how to find out where they will turn up next?
    would love to see them come to ireland and try their ****e

oh the kicking they would get in the right areas

And the bitch-slaps they'd get in the other areas.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭Father Damo

I still say there is someone behind them for....I dont know what reason. They are mostly lawyers by trade, but clearly nobody in their right mind would engage their servies, yet they seem to have a steady income to keep themselves in homes, food, people carriers and a massive cross country flight bill. Nobody would employ or engage the business services of these people, so where the hell do they get their funds?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭u_c_thesecond

Ireland has absolutely failed its duty to God. It has been wholly given over to the idea that it is okay to be a filthy fag.

Seriously?This is the 1st thing that caught my eye! ****ing Freaks!

They are just jealous that they spend all their money on their "God hates you" website while we over here on sessiuns having the ould craic

Jealous TBH:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,012 ✭✭✭Plazaman

Boombastic wrote: »
    Has the time come when my Ark can be put to good use?

Fcuking thing has been blocking my driveway for years

Ehhh, you'd better check again as I think this Dutch lad stole it on you. He looks shifty too, could be this god fella everyone is talking about. Don't know why he hates us cause Buddah thinks we're fúckin A.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,125 ✭✭✭westendgirlie

Grayson wrote: »
    I mailed them to complain. I told them that the Irish flag upside down was still the Irish flag and what they had on their site was the ivory coast flag. My reasoning behind contacting these nut-jobs was that if I could elicit a response, I'd be taking up time they couldn't spend actively hating people. One of the Phelps replied. I managed to keep it up for a few mails before I got bored.

C'mon, tell us what's in the emails. We could word the emails you send them back :D

Anyone want to create godhatesthewestborobaptistchurch.com?

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 2,037 ✭✭✭paddyandy

All this rain is not a good sign .

Advertisement