Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How long does a iphone repair take?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭Gileadi

Hi there,

My iphone 4 kept switching on and off so I went into the shop I bought it in and they sent it away 3 weeks ago. I was just wondering does it take this long, or should I be worried?

I'm not sure but in the future I'd contact apple regarding repairs, generally they send a courier to collect and return your phone and the turn around is normally less than a week

• Registered Users Posts: 3,735 ✭✭✭Stuxnet

^+1

my ip4s wlan antenna died on me last week, plugged in my phones serial number in the apple service website, only 6 months old so well in warranty, 2 days later they sent me a special return box and a prepaid UPS courier bag, ive just checked the repair status of the device, and they shipping me out a new one, very quick turnaround, i assume Ill have new phone by tuesday, so thats a week via courier in and out of England ... Rapid service :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17 babybobblehead

Gileadi wrote: »
    I'm not sure but in the future I'd contact apple regarding repairs, generally they send a courier to collect and return your phone and the turn around is normally less than a week

I didnt know i could do any of that but im seriously getting worried now. Gonna go into shop today and see what the story is!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,735 ✭✭✭Stuxnet

apple sent me a new phone last friday ! that was a 4 day turn around !!

wont make OP feel any better :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭dmcg90

I sent in my request on Saturday... still waiting on box.

• Advertisement
Advertisement