Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

going to take a tree down & need help..

Options
  • 01-08-2012 9:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭

Hi, would anybody know anyone around the town that could take down a fairly large tree for me in my garden..?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27 robinstown

hi i have a chain saw ,i live in mullingar

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭deckycoop

hii.. did you get that tree down...

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭A_Danger

hows it going I haven't got it taken down yet.. a lad from near enough pm'd me and came in yesterday had a look, just need the cash now and we're good to go..

cool cool.. i was going to offer my services. it would have had to have being a very dangerous or awkward job for me to look for money. i would have just lookd for the timber that i cut down to take away for myself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭le la rat

Why are you murdering your tree. This is very upsetting

• Advertisement

ahh its not being murdered.. its bein put to better use is all

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭A_Danger

@ le la rat because I need a wall built where it lies to separate my garden from a neighbour's.. haha.. if you're so upset over it I can keep you a bit to hug!

Advertisement