Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Change of address

Options
  • 01-08-2012 10:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭

Hi,

I am moving house and will be changing my address with my local branch tomorrow. I'll only be living in my new house for a few months however, before moving again. I was wondering if there was a way of changing the way I receive statements, etc. to an online option, as I don't like the idea of people receiving these statements in a house after I've moved out.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭abacus120

Get your post redirected with the post office to your new address

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

Hi IsThisIt???,

Thanks for your question.

We are about to introduce e-statements via Banking 365 Online.
    Customers will have the option to opt out of paper statements and have the statements sent to 365 Online.
    While we don't have a definite date as of yet it should be within the coming weeks and we'll keep customers updated on the forum.

At the moment, an option might be to change the frequency that you receive your paper statements. If you call Banking 365 on 0818 365 365, a representative can offer assistance with this:

I Hope this helps.

Thanks

Billy

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭pprendeville

Need to update our home address details and I can't download the form from here: https://www.bankofireland.com/help/application-centre/change-of-address-contact-details/. It says the page cannot be found. I can't change address on online banking either. What's the best thing to do and what documantary evidence will I need. Don't have any bills for the new place yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi pprendeville,

Thanks for getting in touch.

Apologies, we are aware of this issue and our Web Team is currently working to resolve it. As soon as the problem has been rectified we will update you here.

Proof of address is only required to update an address on an Interest Bearing/Deposit Account.
    Acceptable forms would be a bank/mortgage statement from another financial institution. Otherwise you could use a motor tax renewal form, motor/car insurance renewal forms, revenue or social welfare documents. Also ebills or green bills can be an acceptable form of proof of address but must be signed and stamped in a Bank of Ireland branch. Any document used need to be dated in last 6 months.

Hope this helps,
    Tara

Advertisement