Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

INTERNATIONAL HEALTH COVER SUGGETIONS?

Options
  • 01-08-2012 10:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22

Hi

I'm looking to renew my health insurance. I know very little about insurance. Too many plans to choose from.

I will be working in Europe alot in the coming years, i will also be travelling further afield from time to time.

Will a standard plan suffice or should I get a worldwide cover one? VHI have a worldwide cover plan but it was like 88 euro a month. I am not prepared to pay that much. I hear AIB do health cover now, maybe they might have something for me.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,358 ✭✭✭whomitconcerns

i have vhi global it was the most effective..i think i pay like 80/month...you want to make sure your covered if your gonna be in eu. For reasons in some countries more than others! Im in Romania and would be very messy for me without it.

• Registered Users Posts: 698 ✭✭✭okiss

I would contact vhi re the global policy and tell them what you will be doing in the next few years. With the global policy you keep your health insurance up to date so you won't have to complete your waiting periods again as when you first got health insurance.

Advertisement