Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sankarea

Options
  • 01-08-2012 11:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭

I just finished watching Sankarea last night. I really enjoyed it! It is a slice of life comedy with likeable characters. It is only 12 episodes long. I find that I have to watch it again as there were little hints to the story. I would recemmend this series for people new into anime or any anime fan.

I really like the opening theme. :) I look forward to the second session and will check out the manga.

What did others think of it?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭cocoshovel

I thought it was fairly meh. I think its highly overrated, and there are better shows from that season. Like Hyouka, 10/10!! (which is equally overrated :D)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭Thomas-G

It was good, not amazing.

Father was one of my favourite villains in recent anime though, that guy had swag!

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭Butterscotch

I didn't really have high expectations for it but it turned out to be really enjoyable. :)

I agree about the father he does make a great villian, even though his character was disturbing he had class and was humourous. I really liked Aria Rea's mother but couldn't help feeling sorry for her.

Advertisement