Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Transformer : Fall of Cybertron

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

Are people playing with Joypads or K/M ?

Kaiser2000 wrote: »

More annoyingly, I can't figure out how to activate the G1 pack although Steam shows I have it in the DLC - speaking of DLC... more characters already released??!! Bit cheeky asking for another €9.99 the day after the main game unlocks tho! :mad:

When you go start the 2nd mission with optimus.
    Quit out, go back to campaign, mission no.2 wit Optimus, down the bottom there is a "switch character" option

• Closed Accounts Posts: 206 ✭✭Elysian

SeantheMan wrote: »
    Are people playing with Joypads or K/M ?

Wireless 360 pad.

Game just shut down in middle of 3rd mission :( Metroplex is an animal !! hahah
    Don't really wanna have to slug through all that again though :(

Game so far is very good, playing on full spec, no lag, controls well for K/M, however as mentioned before, pity you can't change buttons.
    I had to go with different to default as I didn't wanna use Middle mouse for melee , I think I went "wheeless"

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,087 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

Not only can my laptop not run Dark Souls but this is a no go as well. Shame since the original was something really special.

The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the LORD your God.

Leviticus 19:34

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

I miss my Metroplex toy:(
    31 is not too old for transforming toys OK!

I'm 35...you should see my home office :D Two glass display cases full of my favourites! I also have a metroplex for sale on adverts :)

Straight back on topic, is the mp any good...I might just rent this one as trade in values seem to be pretty poor!

Game completed - steam says 6 hours.
    Story is good, I enjoyed it, it really is a run of the mill shooter though.
    Extremely linear - everything highlighted and pointed out to you - never seen as many prompts to press a certain key in my life.

Not sure I'll be playing MP though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭Not The Real Scarecrow

Is it worth it for only the 6 hours or is the multiplayer any good? Really liked the last game but couldn't get into the multiplayer at all.

Meatwad wrote: »
    Is it worth it for only the 6 hours or is the multiplayer any good? Really liked the last game but couldn't get into the multiplayer at all.

If you're not gonna play MP, then I'd suggest renting it.
    Unfortunately, one of the pitfalls of PC is that I can't return it, so my 50euro is gone. Else, wait for it to come down in price.
    No game that is 6 hours, no matter how good, is worth 50

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 502 ✭✭✭Notorioux

I just finished it on hard and its pretty challenging alright! Last few missions were mega OMFG EPIC!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭johnny_adidas

just watched the young fella finish the last level and jesus it looked epic. Will prob play through it myself just out of interest.

Not great value for €50 if you wont play MP, although playing as game as Grimlock nearly makes it worthwhile.

Guess ill be sticking it up on adverts once he's played it through another couple of times.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭Vokes

Just finished the single player campaign. Absolute gem of a game. Story is a particular highlight and segues perfectly into the original show as I remember it. Lots of great character moments/levels with Metroplex, Jazz/Cliffjumper, Shockwave, Dinobots. Jazz/Jetfire vs Bruticus was particularly epic. Hopefully High Noon Studios do another one soon.

Advertisement