Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

s3 small niggling problems

• 02-08-2012 8:51am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 342 ✭✭

Huge battery drain over the weekend which seems to have "fixed" itself.

Get a text the bubble with a 1 appears over messaging icon.... read the text but the bubble stays there?

Missed call don't get bubble over phone icon..
    Which I did before... I do get notification in top left of screen.

If exit an app or messaging or any process and click home button the phone lags and the homescreen has to rebuild the icons I have on my home screen.

Any ideas?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭ct5amr2ig1nfhp

Hi spireland32,

Some additional details might help.

What ROM are you using - stock or custom?

What network are you on? Have you updated the phone OTA or via KIES to the latest firmware?

Are you using the stock launcher or a custom launcher?

Are you using any battery saver apps (like Juice Defender)?

Btw, there is another larger thread for S3 problems here. You might find a fix somewhere in that thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 342 ✭✭spireland32

On Vodafone... haven't modified the phone in any way. Is the battery app any good? I checked update thru settings devloper options...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 646 ✭✭✭akamossie

you sound new to Android, you might need more time to play with it and get yourself around it.

Yes only have it a month. Had iphones before. I played around but not sure so I asked here. Thanks for your great input though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Just got the white SGS3 today so I am in the same boat...have not even charged the phone yet, gonna let the battery totally drain 1st and then juice her up.

Watch this space people!

• Advertisement

I did a backup via kies and did a factory reset.... phone seems good again

Advertisement