Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who was selling the flowers at the VOR?

Options
  • 02-08-2012 9:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Does anyone know who the people were selling plants and flowers at the Volvo Ocean Race? There was a group near the Harbor Hotel selling lovely flowers, and I had said a few times 'oh i'll get them on the way home' and just never did.

Anyone buy flowers from them and/or see their name?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,456 ✭✭✭fishy fishy

no, but I would love to know about the stall that was selling the garden ornaments - they were flat disks made of soft iron/steel, with a fish or a butterfly in the middle - the steely bit was then cut into strips which you could bend around to make a "ball effect" . When hung on a hook in the garden the light would catch them just right and it would be lit up.

did I describe that right?

Meant to get one (15 Euro) but forgot.

Anyone know what I am talking aboutt

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭buzz11

Was it Go Dutch? They only setup in the final few days of the event.

http://www.go-dutch.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 5 subject957

I had it in the back of my mind that it was Go Dutch, but I wasn't sure if I'd just made that up since I don't remember seeing a sign or anything...Will check out their Salthill shop since it's near me...

I think they had a pack of 10 succulents for around 5 Euro...or 5 succulents for 10 euro...anyway, they were really nice-looking plants!

Advertisement